The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How do i write to ask for assistance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 44

How do i write to ask for assistance

What is the proper way to write questions on tgc.

Just like the one you just wrote. Try your best to make it understandable. Thats all. We are here to help... also do not insult anyone. Many people here do not take kindly to it.

You see the guys can insult each other but i cant? And what if i was a little slow or something does that mean bash the jewish girl head in. Im not a mechanic under the car with a wrench you know

Save the crap giving for when you know the guys a little better. Like I said in the other thread we recently had a real clown on here and they probably thought you were posting like him. He was rude and racist. Many people aren't the best with cars on here. They really just jumped to the insults because of the way you typed it. In the end they just wanted to know what you said.

Ah man guys ,her feelings were hurt

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    you see the guys can insult each other but i cant? And what if i was a little slow or something does that mean bash the jewish girl head in. Im not a mechanic under the car with a wrench you know
    is their really no one that understands her(this is her homie) shit man i guess lets chris brown beat down,all her teachers for the diploma man

She actually not racist at all, a can or two short of a six pack but she is cool

I never said anything about her being racist. This was someone else.

00galantguy, she putting all this work in that 8g, because she doing it for her kids dad, who is in jail. Trust me when i tell you proline audio did the sound in that 8g the shit knocks hard with all included thats why all of a sudden she became obbsessed with that car$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i vote for ban

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    She actually not racist at all, a can or two short of a six pack but she is cool
    Whoever wrote this... Thank you for using capitalization and puncuation. It makes messages so much easier to read. Thats all we are asking for. Be clear with your questions, give us enough information so we can help, and write/speak English clearly and precisely.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    All we ask is that you make sense.. We're not asking you to build an engine or expect you to know everything so that you don't ask questions. Just be clear about questions. You ask an un-clear question, you get an un-clear answer.

Take some time out to re-read your posts before you submit them to make sure your grammar and spelling is correct. I re-read almost every post before I hit submit to make sure that I spelled everything correctly and used the correct punctuation.

My question to you guys is ? What if she is disabled and couldnt write so well, ban

I guess she is trying to understand tgc, who is patient, and who is willing to take time with a female, thats modding a car on her own. She even tried to clear corners, but i wont help her, i think its insane totally. The bmw is in the drive way

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    is there 2 people talking on this account?!?!

Yea

Trying to tell her, chill on the galant
    Last edited by NYCHICK8G2003; 03-25-2009 at 09:02 AM Reason: HER HOMIE

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    Im alil confused on what going on...looks like two people are talking on one account, but dont mind some people on here. There are many people that have no clue about cars but wanna learn or start learning. Its best to ask than not to, yeah some people on here are A-holes but most do there best to help you out. Just try to be clear with everything you say and before you have a question try to search what your looking for first b/c i bet you people are ganna tell you to go and use the SEARCH button. But like I said if anybody says anything that has nothing to do with the question just leave it and dont worry about them and talk to the people that wanna help.

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by galantfan88 View Post
    im alil confused on what going on...looks like two people are talking on one account, but dont mind some people on here. There are many people that have no clue about cars but wanna learn or start learning. Its best to ask than not to, yeah some people on here are a-holes but most do there best to help you out. Just try to be clear with everything you say and before you have a question try to search what your looking for first b/c i bet you people are ganna tell you to go and use the search button. But like i said if anybody says anything that has nothing to do with the question just leave it and dont worry about them and talk to the people that wanna help.
    she is learning

We are not going to help her any more or less solely based on the fact that she is female. We would be happy to help no matter male or female and equally no matter which one a person happens to be. I am not saying there is anything wrong with her. At all. Now that I can understand her she seems ok

My friend really felt like she was in another country last night. She said she was having problems on a car site talking to people. I saw the post this morning wow. She saw a galant on this site that she is modding her galant like. Ebay items pouring in for this car. She wants the 8g to brand new specs and some of the guys here, have the knowledge to help. She got help with her tires on her first post, but she still was insulted because she dont type clear for eveyone to understand

Maybe you should type for your friend all the time!!! It helps!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast