Thread: How do i write to ask for assistance

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 44
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    indubidibly

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    ^ Yeah it does.

Proto
    Here's what I see wrong as an administrator..
    1. 2 people don't need to be using an account
    2. The email shouldn't be a username
    3. Proper english per se. The way she worded her questions made them hard to understand.
    4. Advanced members normally give people a heads up about typing so we can understand them and then offer help but if the person makes it so we don't understand it they will insult the person at fault.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I see this getting better.. I'm glad we were able to help her out with that.

I have no issues with you Ziota, but being that she is a 30 year old woman living in New York maybe you should think about helping herself more. Take a few extra English courses if you're is still having issues understanding or typing it.

Why should i type for her, thats you guys she wants to talk to, the galant experts. Someone in tgc should be able to understand newbies who ask questions. In any launguage or written format,from any country or religion

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    Here's what I see wrong as an administrator..
    1. 2 people don't need to be using an account
    2. The email shouldn't be a username
    3. Proper english per se. The way she worded her questions made them hard to understand.
    4. Advanced members normally give people a heads up about typing so we can understand them and then offer help but if the person makes it so we don't understand it they will insult the person at fault.
    x2!!!!!

Two people are not on this account. Her best friend here just trying to get her to understand the site she joined out of love for her galant

Ok, well if you are her friend on her account, then YES 2 people ARE using 1 account!
    Wow this is absurd!!!

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    Wow what the hell is going on now...this is not doing any good. This thread is going no where..im not understanding why your making a big deal man. If she loves her G and has a question ok, ask the question..we are here to answer. Other wise whats the point your trying to make here??? If she wants to learn about the site, have her site down and look around like the rest of us do and if any questions..ask someone.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Why should i type for her, thats you guys she wants to talk to, the galant experts. Someone in tgc should be able to understand newbies who ask questions. In any launguage or written format,from any country or religion
    I usually stay away from this type of things, but this time I won't. You see, first of all, Proto summed it up pretty well what's wrong here. Second, it's not us who want to talk to her, it's her who wants to talk to us. Again, this is an English speaking forum, but to be honest with you, most things she typed probably wouldn't make any sense in German or French either... FYI this board has many international users who had no problem adopting to the rules. So don't even start on the language/country/religion thing.

the main problem I saw, honestly, was the fact that on her very first post on the argument we had last night was the not the grammar or English. The main problem was how in the first post she insulted us, sure we play between each other.. make fun of each other.. but that take a bit of knowing each other and all that, not just go out killin' us on the first post lol :)

I don't mind the it took a bit, but it's possible... just... watch the rudeness :)

Who are you?

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Experienced TGC Member
    No offense, but this is a semi-private forum. ADA Guidelines do not apply here.
    -Chris

Zlota here! My friend helps me out alot, but he aint no mechanic,thats why i found tgc, to get answers to the questions that the shops wont answer, and as most guys know, the shops see women coming, jack up prices, etc. But thank you for all the kindness shown on my behalf and i will make sure for now on, i proof read my post before posting

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver22 View Post
    No offense, but this is a semi-private forum. ADA Guidelines do not apply here.
    you mean ADHD guidlines? She should take her magimication before postng!

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Whats does that mean
    Last edited by NYCHICK8G2003; 03-25-2009 at 01:34 PM Reason: MAGIMICATION WORD

Zlota here! My friend helps me out alot, but he aint no mechanic,thats why i found tgc, to get answers to the questions that the shops wont answer, and as most guys know, the shops see women coming, jack up prices, etc. But thank you for all the kindness shown on my behalf and i will make sure for now on, i proof read my post before posting
    Wow ok much better!!!! Thanks!

Now i still have questions about my car? Which i will post in the right place thanks
    zlota

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast