The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New from Midwest

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

New from Midwest

Hey everyone, i've been registered on this board for probably 2 years if not more, but only read and never really posted. so i decided to introduce myself:
    My name is Roman. I live in Omaha, Nebraska. I originally moved here from Russia 5 years ago. I have a 2003 I4 Mitsubishi Galant. Not a whole lot done to it so far. However, I am planning on dropping some money into it. I'm only turning 20 in about a week. I'm paying for college, and getting my first apartment in a month. Plus I also play the guitar, and that hobby can get pretty expensive. So my progress is not gonna go too fast.
    I don't really have any decent new pictures of my car at the moment.
    Im posting a pic of when I first got it:

And as it's sitting right now. Parked behind my work with a nice green dumpster behind it lol. Sorry for the quality, it's a cell phone pic.

I'm going to be ordering a set of D2 coilovers in about a week or two, to fix the 4x4 look.

Welcome!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Looks like you are off to a good start. Welcome!

welcome
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

Great start! Добро пожаловать! :-D

Welcome to TGC.

I see clear corners, rims, window visors, and tint - looks great. But (it may be the pic)... did you put chrome window trim on your car? In the first pic it looks blue.... ?

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

welcome to TGC
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Welcome...my chrome blue twin...

Thanks guys! =)

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    Welcome to TGC.

I see clear corners, rims, window visors, and tint - looks great. But (it may be the pic)... did you put chrome window trim on your car? In the first pic it looks blue.... ?
    I also have 8000K HID in heads, 3000K HID in fogs, yellow top battery, 2500 SSL monoblock amp, 2 12" Quantum cozmic series subs, 4 channel pioneer premier amp, 6.5 Memphis components in the front, 6x9 Alpine Type S, and an Alpine IVA-505 7" in dash dvd. oh and an alarm of course. lol

And about the chrome that's the pic. I haven't even noticed that. =] I actually always wanted to paint it all black to match with the window visors.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexey View Post
    Great start! Добро пожаловать! :-D
    Спасибо! Вижу русских тут не мало =]