The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need some advice...

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Need some advice...

Ok, so both my front windows wont go down, the engines in the window regulators are shot, does anyone know if the engines in the rear windows will work with the front ones? and also, there is a 2003 Galant, parked on my block that hasnt moved in like 2 months, it was in an accident and i havent seen anyone go to the car, it doesnt have tags on it, just plates, i was wondering if the window regulators on that car would work on mine? if anyone has advice or ideas, please let me know...and do you guys think i should have the car towed to one of my boys garage and scrap it for parts?

i think that's called stealing...

check your fuses. if they are good, go order new window motors, or get some from a junkyard, they are not expensive.

ok cool, thanks...

If i remember correctly the motor is part of the track that the window rides on. I recommend trying a scrap yard for used parts or go to a dealer for new parts. And when you go to replace the old parts make sure you remove the speakers from the door. And dont jam things trying to get them to fit. It is a tight place for it all to fit but it they will come out and go back in with out force.