The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Forum Layout/Color

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 67
    not again. My gf was next to me and i had to shut down the explorer, cuz she would have laughed
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i love the l337 fonts all over the place, reason for editing is my favor lmao. that needs to stay. forever.

Quote Originally Posted by mko View Post
    not again. My gf was next to me and i had to shut down the explorer, cuz she would have laughed
    AND GOD FORBID THAT BITCH GETS TO LAUGH
    Last edited by peanotation; 04-01-2009 at 08:40 PM
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

I just realized that the forum is written in 1337

Quote Originally Posted by peanotation View Post
    i love the l337 fonts all over the place, reason for editing is my favor lmao. That needs to stay. Forever.

And god forbid that bitch gets to laugh

booooooo
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Love the new layout, guys! Keep up the good work.

You guys like this Emo, Gothic shit?

Give us an option for normal, this shits to dark & that red is not easy on the eyes
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Must be that 22'' LCD screen you're using lol

I like it! it stands out a lot more, looks more professional.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Banned
    How the hell does a dark theme with red nav link text look professional? I'm not saying it looks bad (it doesn't look good), but how the hell is that professional? It's... interesting.

chill TJ maybe i use the wrong word "oops" lol.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Banned
    Sorry, I used the word hell... means I'm pissed off... right....

No.

Just please add back the option in the UCP to let us change themes. I'd at least be able to view the site at work without it looking like I'm doing something illegal.

i like the new skin
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Oooh Yeah

Ok this is much better!!!!!! I love the layout now!

To everyone complaining that the site colors make it difficult to view TGC at work... shouldn't you be working? Or if you are afraid of getting busted, maybe you shouldn't be goofing off on the internet at work in the first place.

P.S. Yes, I'm at work in my cube right now, but my boss wouldn't care that I'm browsing a car forum right now. :)

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Personally I like the new theme. We definitely should have the option to pick between the old theme and this one though because a lot of people liked the other one better than this one. (i.e., TJ)

:)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    To everyone complaining that the site colors make it difficult to view TGC at work... shouldn't you be working? Or if you are afraid of getting busted, maybe you shouldn't be goofing off on the internet at work in the first place.

P.S. Yes, I'm at work in my cube right now, but my boss wouldn't care that I'm browsing a car forum right now. :)
    OK smartass, it's more annoying when you can't just address me as an individual.

I typically work 60 hours a week. Let's not get into the whole "working" thing. That's ridiculous. Goofing off? That's pretty fucking hypocritical. I have the freedom to do whatever I want on the Internet at work, within reason, but only do a few times a day... none if I'm actually busy. But when I do, it's nice not to be looking at a website that looks suspicious when it's not.

Read my post. The site in its old form looks legit for viewing at work... this does not. This catches attention of coworkers and distracts them (visually, they are nosy, whatever), whereas the other one did not. Like my post said, I'd like to be able to view the site at work without looking like I'm doing something illegal, not it looking like I'm just goofing off.

Your whole comment was unnecessary and ironically condescending...

Furthermore the dark themes are played out and annoying... too dreary. But if this is kept the default theme of TGC (Reggie is probably already enabling the option for user-specified themes...) you should at least get rid of that cross-hatch pattern up top cause it's pretty annoying.
    Last edited by WarmAndSCSI; 05-07-2009 at 09:38 AM

Lower left do you guys have an option to change themes?
    Love,
    Matt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
    Lower left do you guys have an option to change themes?
    That's just you chief.

Pretty sure Proto is working on it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
    Your whole comment was unnecessary and ironically condescending...
    My comment wasn't necessary, but I chose to post it. Just like it isn't necessary for you to browse TGC at work, but you choose to. Don't like it, don't log on. Its simple, really.

Am I still being condescending? My apologies if you take it that way.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    My comment wasn't necessary, but I chose to post it. Just like it isn't necessary for you to browse TGC at work, but you choose to. Don't like it, don't log on. Its simple, really.

Am I still being condescending? My apologies if you take it that way.
    Let's see... I'm not at work right now, and won't be visiting TGC at work anyway. Yeah, you're still being presumptuous and condescending. You made absolutely no point with what you said unless you were talking to somebody else other than me.

Dude... the forum read icons are flashing red. Come on... change the theme back to like what it was 4 years ago. This is dumb.
    Last edited by WarmAndSCSI; 05-07-2009 at 10:13 AM

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast