The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I need advice ...heeeellppp!!

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

I need advice ...heeeellppp!!

ok this is kinda off topic but ahh well ;) ....ok so i came accross a deal and not sure if i should take it ...so hear it go's i found a deal with a 2001 Eclipse GT 5spd female owner age about late 30's car has front end damage need raid support hood bumper support and bumper cover and right headlight...she only drove it for short runs locally and put 60K miles on the car motor & 5spd tranz has 60k orig miles PRICE $800 ....so now guys tell me should i get it yes or no...and if i do get it should i fit it & how much you think i have to dump into it to get it back together? OR get it and part it out? how much can i make off parting it out?

I would buy it for 800, you can quickly sell the trans and everything needed for the swap for atleast 600$, people will buy the 3g Seats, ect. Or you can fix it and use it as a daily while you work on your G. Or use the tranny in your G and do a 5spd swap! Def worth it

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Quote Originally Posted by therev View Post
    I would buy it for 800, you can quickly sell the trans and everything needed for the swap for atleast 600$, people will buy the 3g Seats, ect. Or you can fix it and use it as a daily while you work on your G. Or use the tranny in your G and do a 5spd swap! Def worth it

~Gabe
    I agree I would be one to take that Trans for $600!! in a heart beat!
    :)