The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGC NY CT NJ MASS and who ever else!

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

TGC NY CT NJ MASS and who ever else!

Hey guys, im thinking of setting up a camp out for the neighboring states of Connecticut. The Meet will involve a camping trip in which we will have a fire, older guys can drink, we will also have a cookout ect. big ass meet hopefully and would be alot of fun, we could start on a Saturday night/afternoon and u all can leave when ever on sunday. If we all want to come earlier we can also have a little poker game, whether its just for Shits and giggles or $10 buy ins for us young blokes who want to show up the older guys and hopefully pay for their 5spd swap! lol jk! but tell me if you guys would be interested

this will take place in warmer weather, ive got two 20 person tents or u can bring your own

a surprise visit of PedoBear will take place at a random time in the night

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    not a big camper here lol.. depending on the date i will prob have to work also....maybee i will come for the day but we will see

yeah im not so much a camper but i could be down to hang out during the day

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I work weekends.. Isn't the corona meet soon anyway?

Lol just testing your guys's interest. And yeah jeff the corona meet is soon, but this would be after the CP meet during the summerish

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

B2NX is summer poker/drink/eat/sleep shit

Steve u want to go to B2NX? I'll Drive?

~Gabe

I cant do passenger seat for 15 hours I hate being a passenger they get less leg room

I am mainly a driver no matter whose car it is. Anyway my girl is prolly coming so we gots our own room and car. She plays poker and shit so its cool

Does she play strip poker tooooo? lol, ok keep me informed

~Gabe

hey ther rev if you can find enough pple that want to do this i would be down camping is kinda fun given the right weather lol but id be down , can BBQ, drink sum beer, and mayb a football game or something of the sort !

Sounds good bro ill keep in touch with you

~Gabe

i might go, depending on if i can get the income for the trip.
    we'll see

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

Im down for camping. BBQ'n, beer, etc. all sound good with me. Let me know the dates.

hey rev. u got any ideas on where u wana do this at ive been to many campgrounds around the tristate area and possibly can get some ideas goin if you dont have any in mind

Yeah, KettleTown State park i think...u got any ideas for other locations?

~Gabe

i would be up for this, not sure if i could stay the night but i would love to go down for the day and have some fun. keep me posted on this plz

sure will do!

~Gabe