The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: wheels.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 46 of 46
    Quote Originally Posted by karn View Post
    whats the normal weight of a wheel. per wheel without with tire.
    my 19x8.5 wheels weigh around 23 pounds each (multi piece forged). quality wheels in this size will weigh around that neighborhood (1 piece forged monoblock will of course weigh less, cast wheels will weigh significantly more).

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karn View Post
    :( is there any other wheels like these maybe enkeis that are 18x8.5 or 18.8 which has lip outwards and rim inwards kinda like your ivory what r u using? but less spokes.
    There are scores of rims out there, you just have to search for them. Look around and you'll find what you're lookin for. Best bet is to stay within 8-8.5" width all the way around. And get all four tires the same size as well to enable tire rotation.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMitsubishi View Post
    yeah i dunno about the galant fender but i had a 3g before with 235/45R17 on them haven't needed a fender roll but i'm not sure about the galants
    235/45 is fine for 17's but we're talking about 18's... to keep within correct overall tire diameter, for 18 you should run 225/40r18 (or 235/40r18 ).

ugh nvm i m buyin qnz's wheels and he said get 235/35/19s
    I love bikes n babes!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    problem solved.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Thats funny cuz I was gonna suggest that, those are some nice wheels too. Yeah that tire size will be perfect for the G. Problem solved is right!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123