The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what should i do?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

what should i do?

i have a 95 galnt and im looking for some turbos mods or pretty much anything to make it fast. i had the exhaust done and its droppewd now i want to beef up the mmotor i recently did a intake but what else.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    One of the best mods you can do is 5 speed swap. A a/t holds back alot of the engines response and power...a 5 speed will definitely make the car a bit more fast and fun to drive. Matt (Peanotation) has a great tutorial writeup on his personal website..this should help you out if you decide to swap to a m/t
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=13254

If you want to turbo...I would start reading this tutorial. It should give you a good idea on what you need and some instructions.
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=11856

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

its already a five speed.

4-G-Rim also included a link to a Turbo Tutorial in his post. If i were you i would search Turbo in the Search box at the top and read EVERY post that comes up. You need to make yourself as familiar with this subject before doing this on your own.

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    spend every waking moment reading about turbocharging engines
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

yea i have been. im still trying to figure everything put.i juist dont wanna order the parts and there wrong.

Than you haven't read enough :P .
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

im still reading. im gonna finish up the body work first. just re did the dash and paneling. now the outside. then more power.

if your real handy u can build your own turbo, it can save you money and have it built the right way, i built 2 kits on my 3g before and sold one to another club3g member and after a tune he made a good 263whp and 290ish tq on a 1G 14b turbo at 15psi