The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 18" Roto rims on Ebay??

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
    hhp8008

18" Rox rims on Ebay??

This is a just a find I wanted to share with you guys. They look in pretty good shape thinking of buying them.The only thing is, I really don't know how 18's will look on my black G. And I'm not really in favor to going over 17" on mine. I believe it comes with the tires so thats money in the bank right there lol. idk what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...n%3D2%26ps%3D6
    Last edited by hhp8008; 12-07-2009 at 03:52 PM

yucky. i would rather run stock than roll those. they are worth maybe $50 total.

they loook good, paint em blk ha

hhp8008
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    yucky. i would rather run stock than roll those. they are worth maybe $50 total.
    Lol I agree, I personally think 17's are more fitting. I guess thats why no one has bid over a few dollors for them lol.

hhp8008
    Lol maybe someone but not me

Quote Originally Posted by Galant Evolution View Post
    they loook good, paint em blk ha

^^ haha

those are gross looking anyway.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

blue8g
    gotta agree with jigz and reelax

Ewww, too plain in my opinion. They got no flavor or finess...

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

hhp8008
    Lol couldn't agree with you more bro. I am pleased that I did not purchase this item. thanks for all of the fast responses in confirming with me that these are in fact hideous rims lol xD

I'm now set on buying evo VIII rims that I find on my local Craigslist. This is an great find for me considering all hes asking is $200.00 for all 4. After doing some research, I find that I'll have to roll my fenders which isnt too bad i guess....Would you guys buy them even if you have to roll the fenders?
    I realized that I should put this in the "Official Ebay & Craiglist find thread" so I moved it there. But if like, you could still give me your honest opinions here :)

Last edited by hhp8008; 12-08-2009 at 04:19 PM

Hmmm... It looks like your G is black so I think those ones would look a lot better then those other wheels. And for $200 for a set in that condition thats a great find!

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

blue8g
    buy em

Quote Originally Posted by hhp8008 View Post
    Lol I agree, I personally think 17's are more fitting. I guess thats why no one has bid over a few dollors for them lol.
    17's more fitting? Please if you do the right rims 18's IMO look much better and its not the 18" size why they haven't been bid on.

Quote Originally Posted by krow View Post
    17's more fitting? Please if you do the right rims 18's IMO look much better and its not the 18" size why they haven't been bid on.
    X2, I'll never buy 17" after market rims for my whip again. 18" is my primary after market rim size from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    LOL. Thanks man. I needed a good laugh.

17s are whack specially if your dropping just on lowering springs, you want 18s to fill that gap. if any thing the 18s will grow on you lol

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Final bid: US $1.29
    Nice, someone is going to scrap those. They are worth about a buck fifty in scrap metal.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.