The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need Fast Opinion on these rims

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
    KNJGalant2002

Need Fast Opinion on these rims

Hi,

I need a quick opinion on these rims. I am getting a good deal from eGsolidsports and I want to buy them tomorrow. I am getting the 17" silver.

http://store4.yimg.com/I/wheelsmarket_1725_17545036

Thanks

Kristy

[/url]

I like em
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Supernova
    I think those would look sweet. Me likes.

KNJGalant2002
    Thanks Guys for the fast reply..

leadfoot
    i dont like them but you go ahead if you like them.

Dave@SE
    not bad at all... go for it! (if you haven't already, make sure your lower you car!!!)

KNJGalant2002
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dave@SE)</div><div class='quotemain'>not bad at all... go for it! (if you haven't already, make sure you lower you car!!!)</div>

Does anybody know which springs would be the best and how much of a drop with 17" rims? I like the look of the car lowered but I don't want to go to low where I have to get a lot of extras to adjust the car so it won't rub against my rims.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KNJGalant2002)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dave@SE)</div><div class='quotemain'>not bad at all... go for it! (if you haven't already, make sure you lower you car!!!)</div>

Does anybody know which springs would be the best and how much of a drop with 17" rims? I like the look of the car lowered but I don't want to go to low where I have to get a lot of extras to adjust the car so it won't rub against my rims.</div>

IMO the progress springs...I got 18s and no rubbing...the drop is hot
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

17" rims with progress drop.(My Baby at her best)
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

KNJGalant2002
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrJaYdEeOnE)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KNJGalant2002)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dave@SE)</div><div class='quotemain'>not bad at all... go for it! (if you haven't already, make sure you lower you car!!!)</div>

Does anybody know which springs would be the best and how much of a drop with 17" rims? I like the look of the car lowered but I don't want to go to low where I have to get a lot of extras to adjust the car so it won't rub against my rims.</div>

IMO the progress springs...I got 18s and no rubbing...the drop is hot</div>

Thank You. I have decided to change my mind one last time. I found rims I like more and they are still in my price range actually cheaper then the ones I was going to get. It is so hard trying to find rims I like considering I don't have a lot of money and I need to stick with my decision for a long time. Check them out and tell me what you think. http://www.victoriatire.com/w_car_search_p...h_package.html&

They are the first set of rims. I was looking through the posts and saw someone else post the site. And I was hooked.

Have you had any problems with the progress springs? And this is a dumb question but would I need anything else besides the springs with 17" rims?

Thanks Again I know I am being a pain..

KNJGalant2002
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>17" rims with progress drop.(My Baby at her best)
    </div>

Thanks Lazarus for the visual. I think I will go with the progress drop.

TGC Regular
    i like em go for it.
    - Atba

GaLanT
    I love these.. if i found these b4 i bought my rims.. i would buy em.. but i'm having my friend get them for his millennia

GaLanT
    Lazarus, i thought you had the initial V kit.

I like them. In fact I liked them so much I went ahead and got me some new rims but I have them in 18's.

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

i like emm too

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

well, if you get a progree drop, eventually you will need to replace your shocks n struts - when u do, do it with the KYB's AGX's, a lot of members on here have'em - do a search and u can get'em right now for $345 shipped from www.coximports.com!!
    Semper Fi'

I think Lazarus, does, he ripped his old kit off and "Frankensteined" his car, and got a new kit and shit

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton