The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: June 7th car show

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

June 7th car show

I work at car toys in Lewisville and we are planning on having a car show on June 7th and I was wondering that if some of you were in the area if you could come out and lend some support. We recently had one that didn't turn out so good so we are re-doing everything to make it better. There will be prizes for those who decide to enter their vehicle for best car judging and also an SPL contest with different classes so if intereseted please let me know it would be great to see a bunch of galants out there I have a co-worker trying to tell me that I need to get a different car it would be nice to show him the potential these cars have. Thanks for reading. Ken

If it was the Car Toys here in Austin i would be up to it.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Where is Lewisville?
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

will this event go on until the night because i wont get out of drill till about 6pm in dallas then would still have to drive up there?

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterbyfilms View Post
    Where is Lewisville?
    above dallas

yea ill try to make 2, time?

We are located right off of 35 by round grove road or otherwise known as hebron pkwy we are still working out the finer details like but I know that last show it started at like 12 or 1 and went till 6 but this time I am talking to them and seeing if we can extend the times alittle so yeah I should have more details some time this week but not sure when. Thanks for the replys and hope to see you there

Hey the actual address to my store is 2240 s. stemmons frwy lewisville tx 75067 if you pre-register is $3 or $5 the day of the show. Register 12-4 actual judging and SPL comp is 4-6 and then hanging out till the last car leaves so even if you cant make the actual event come for just the hangout there will be prizes for any one entered in the SPL and the acutal car show. Thanks again for looking into this guys or girls and thanks for any support that may come from this.

i think im the only modded galant on the forum that would be able to make it to the event
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

ill b der

Last min. reminder this Sunday June 7th is our car show we open at 11 reg. will start at 12 and go till 4 and then judging from 4 till 6 there are 3 classes in the SPL contest which awards will be givin to the first place winners. There is also a best in show and our judges will be looking at everything from the engine to under the car and inside the car to make sure everything is clean and fits the theme of the car. Cant wait to see what kind of Galants turn out thanks for the support (P.S. there will be dontations to support the troops also so if you can make a donation)

man i front is kinda busted up but i still wanna enter. mmmmmm i dunno gotta think

Bro no worries the last show a guy with a GTI on air bags and that was all he had done won Judges take into affect that some of these cars are driven so dont worry I bet that from your signature pic that yours will give some stiff comp.

I would like to thank Da Gal for showing up to the show and congrats on the 3rd place in the best in show and the chair you won. The planning for another show is in the works and we are expanding it from just cars to motorcycles also I am talking to a custom chopper shop and they are willing to bring their support and maybe a stunt crew to put on a show I am not promising that will happen but there is a good chance it will. So look for the thread I will be giving a ton of heads up notice for everyone to check the schedule and try and make a bigger turn out. Thanks again Ken

yes I have alot of pics and as soon as I get some spare time I will post them already trying to plan the next event and Iam trying to make it bigger then this one so hopefully I can make this happen.

ile make the next one if im still in the US lol
    glad u guys had fun