The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: South Florida Meeting for May!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 90

South Florida Meeting for May!

South Florida Mitsu Owners Association (formally club3g FL) is having a BBQ on May 23. Memorial Day weekend. Its in Markham Park in Ft Lauderdale. We're not freeloaders here so bring some shit to share. You can check the post on their forum to see what items they still need.

Post here if youre going and I'll also have them update the list on SFMOA.

Attending
    QNZ
    02redgalant
    jonathansgalant
    whokilledhoughes
    [DC_eightG_00]
    kglenn
    customgalant99

http://mitsuoafl.com/board/showthread.php?t=12582

Last edited by qnz; 05-20-2009 at 10:58 AM

I would love to come out and rep for the galants. Last time we met up with the eclispes/evos, there was only one turbo 8g.

Now we have 4 which will make a good impression...
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

im available...lets make this happen...lets get as many galants as possible to go.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    im downnn

Cool lets see what happens

hahah u got told julio -- chips is taken fool hahaha
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    *sighs

hah thats why i stopped posting there cuz there dicks -- i dont like attitude i dunno i dont think ill go to that the way they have spoken in the past doesnt seem pleasant...
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

lol. well I'm gonna go and check them out. I'll give u a call if they dont take my lunch money. haha

hmmm...but i wanna take chips... :(
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

OH Booty. I'll be back home in May but i'll be back here before the BBQ
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

i just got back from markham right now as a matter of fact..i was there camping for 3 days.. nice park..

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathansgalant View Post
    hah thats why i stopped posting there cuz there dicks -- i dont like attitude i dunno i dont think ill go to that the way they have spoken in the past doesnt seem pleasant...
    Who's a dick :smt102 . You think I dont check the forums

j/k ;)

I think it all started out from someone's unpainted body kit posted on the FL forums, and one of the members got immature about it. Then I don't know how that shit evolved to but it didnt make any sense. Anyhow, hes no longer around. I dont have anything against anyone here, that's why I was one of the 3Gs that went out to the Eclipse/Evo meet in Towers. No problems at all with you guys

I know 80% of the people there in the FL forums, not everyone is a dick, and from personal experience don't take things too personal comments that is posted on any forums. Everyone has different opinions, and I know there's some exception but most of the time It all depends in how you read things.
    Last edited by RÂ¥£N¹; 04-16-2009 at 07:48 PM

Now, on another note.....
    Who else is coming :smt006 I only got 2 galants on the list, 02redgalant and qnz.

Quote Originally Posted by 02redgalant View Post
    *sighs
    Suggest something and I'll let u know. Like I said, if you want to bring you own kind of chips is fine. I was just saying because 5-6 bags of chips should be enough. You can put your money down towards somthing else.

I need more people with Coolers, especially with ICE. I dont know about chicken but I'll be buying some meat to grill in (like an asado for my latino peeps), that means I need some people to chip in :smt002. Let me know, I'll prefer if you guys post on the FL forums cuz its hard to keep track of all of them.

i'll update MOAFL on how many total Galants will be coming later in May

im down to come with my gtz
    Last edited by kglenn; 04-16-2009 at 09:15 PM

my friend oliver with his boosted eclipse said he was gonna go - if he goes ill go..
    or if paul goes ill go haha

haha I did not expect 3gers to come here haha ---

oh, but if im going, thats not good enuff???

im debating if i should join the gang at this meet...

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

no aaron ur not enough sorry --

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast