The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: South Florida Meeting for May!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 90
    thats a turbine wheel on his rims man it helps acceleration -- it looks like a small 16g by the look of ur wheels right ron
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

oh, thats the new 18" trim that i've been hearing about??

well it seems that i'm going to miss this meet... i have a wedding to attend to all day on that Saturday [SUCKS!!!]

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    oh, thats the new 18" trim that i've been hearing about??
    i wanna know more about it...please do tell.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

Ya exactly John.. the 18" turbine produces more power at lower rpm then the usual run of the mill turbines due to its smooth shiny contour and shape with minimum space resulting in a larger surface area...

I proably lost some people, but I could show you better then telling you, any takers????
    :):):):)
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

im still here , but im very busy, i bought a house and its alot work here.

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

Quote Originally Posted by galant305 View Post
    im still here , but im very busy, i bought a house and its alot work here.
    you gonna come? try to make it.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

i got you ron the terminal velocity of the dubz coupled with wind speed and drag coefficiency result in red bull giving you wings.....
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

since we less than two weeks away is everyone gonna come or we gonna flake like usual haha

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathansgalant View Post
    since we less than two weeks away is everyone gonna come or we gonna flake like usual haha
    lol well i cant make it to this meet since the 23rd is pretty much booked like crazy for me...suxs..

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

i am most likely still going.. the family is now starting to think about switching camp sites so.. but as of now still markham..

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

TGC Regular
    :( i always wanted to go to a galant meet. Im trying to pick up a 1998 Eclipse GSX thats over on the east coast. But i dont think my ride is toatled. would a Eclipse be outta the picture there ? even if he is a 4g64 enthusiast ? hehe. Florida is forever away, but. I might fly and pick up this car.

TGC Regular

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathansgalant View Post
    no hes a non convertible silver eclipse with a body kit and stickers hhaha.. i dont think he ever made it to a meet tho..

you guys dont kno ne thing-- my cars color is bordeline black get it right -- its nice and dirty so i dont need stickers i can draw my graphics in dirt saves me money -- im drawing brembo signs in it as we speak
    wow, +10 +10 props Why didnt i think of that. This is why i needed a white galant, and not gold.... GRRRRR... Well when i do fix my galant, she will be painted, then i too will draw pictures :) but im ready to join the 7g'ers in DSM piggyback land ;) So for now, which i was sad, but she is growing on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse97526 View Post
    :( i always wanted to go to a galant meet. Im trying to pick up a 1998 Eclipse GSX thats over on the east coast. But i dont think my ride is toatled. would a Eclipse be outta the picture there ? even if he is a 4g64 enthusiast ? hehe. Florida is forever away, but. I might fly and pick up this car.
    yea, eclipses are welcome. TGC members are welcome. I picked up a 99 GSX a few weeks ago. The cars in Florida are rust free for the most part. unlike NY

froubaby
    Hey all... Liz here from the Mitsu club. I'm poppin' in to see how many of you are coming to the BBQ. Is the list in the first post of this thread up to date? Thanks all!

froubaby
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse97526 View Post
    would a Eclipse be outta the picture there ?
    If you're asking if an Eclipse would be welcome to the Eclipse BBQ, you're answer is yes!! Pretty much at this point any Mitsu fan is welcome whether you still have a Mitsu or not. My Eclipse has been gone for 2.5 years now. I'm going out there with my Scion (to carry all the coolers) and my Supra.

Hope to see ya there!

yea, the first page is accurate. theres maybe 6-10 people from Orlando who say theyre going to make the drive down but I dont believe them. you can add them into the count if you want.
    Last edited by qnz; 05-11-2009 at 02:30 PM

Don't know if you guys know but I've been our for about 3 weeks, had a terrible accident on my leg and now I can't walk or drive for at least 2 months. Liz(froubaby) will be helping out to gather the last details for this meet. Liz or I will keep you posted.

We're pretty much completed with the things we need, those left out w/o an item we are going to ask to please chip in some $. Because of the hudge amount of cars that we're going to be holding for this meet, most likely going to renting a shelter. That way we dont have any issues with the Markham park people.
    Last edited by RÂ¥£N¹; 05-11-2009 at 11:56 PM

sorry to hear that hope you can heal up 100%..

I may be moving some furniture in the morning but if I finish early, I will be there ...
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast