The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New outlander

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    I see what you guys mean about a new face I just thought about it and thats the same thing porsche did with the cayenne they took a 911 front and bolted it on to a VW Toureg. Why cant mitsu come up with a unique design for each they are just getting lazy and it doesnt work for companies whos badges dont sell more then mitsu. It worked for porsche cause the badge and sportiness of the Cayenne.

The G looks like a big nissan sentra the evo looks like evo the outlander looks like evo...so they have a 1 car line up and a nissan.

i like it

GREEN is the new BLACK

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    I see what you guys mean about a new face I just thought about it and thats the same thing porsche did with the cayenne they took a 911 front and bolted it on to a VW Toureg. Why cant mitsu come up with a unique design for each they are just getting lazy and it doesnt work for companies whos badges dont sell more then mitsu. It worked for porsche cause the badge and sportiness of the Cayenne.

The G looks like a big nissan sentra the evo looks like evo the outlander looks like evo...so they have a 1 car line up and a nissan.

You just answered your own question. The vehicle in Mitsu lineup that stands in the forefront is the Evo. Its almost a household name...the young market, middle age market, and older market know what the Evo is and what its about. Mitsubishi aim is to market the Outlander to be a "sporty" SUV...so the idea is to take the Evo's image and apply it to the Outlander which already has Lancer DNA. You do that...now the Outlander gains a "sporty" image and attract a market that never gave the previous outlander a look. Not only they put the "evo" image, they supported it with a stout motor, some sport wheels, and some technology behind it. Add that to the already accolades the Outlander gets for reliability and good MPG....Mitsu has a strong contender in the Small SUV class.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

I love the new outlanders. This Evo-ish one seems like it will be nice too, i agree with some that i dont think they should use that front end alot.
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT

Looks good. After they maked a hamster of the Colt they had to make something good

When i saw that one ^^ live i just cracked up WHAT A UGLY CAR

But that Outlander are just the way to go. Next step is to call the new Lancer for Galant instead...

I like it. V6 with turbo...hmmm I wonder if it would beat my V8 4runner sport?

i think it would be close, those v8 4runners are pretty quick. but i like the outlanders looks better

That looks good, makes me wanna go buy one. :)

It's still a prototype and I bet it will approach 50K whenever it hits the showroom floors.

Looks good. Almost bought the 2009 Outlander but got the lancer instead. But overall, it may need some exterior improvements IMO.
    Racers Against Street Racing

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Not bad. Not too bad at all.
    I need more time with it, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12