The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Uneven Tire Wear???

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    AzGalant

Uneven Tire Wear???

I recently had my tires rotated & balanced, was told by the shop that my rear tires are wearing unevenly on the inside, I'm going to need to replace all tires now. Have any idea what would cause the tires to get eaten up this way? The springs finally broke in about a month ago, could it be that I need a camber kit?

did you have drop on your car? if you do, then possible of Negative camber and might need camber kit.

AzGalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jacuZZi)</div><div class='quotemain'>did you have drop on your car? if you do, then possible of Negative camber and might need camber kit. Â*:)</div>

Yeah I have a 2" drop, the springs broke in about a month ago. I just hate to get all new tires, and have the same problem. thanks man-

first of all, an alignment is needed whenever u do drop or change the ride height of ur car. at that time the person doing the alignment should suggest that u need one or not. if ur alignment is slightly off, u might just wanna rotate ur tires frequently so that they tires wear a lil bit more even. if ur alignment is really bad, get the camber kit. u might get an occasional rubbing but u can always tuck ur fenders. tucking ur fenders will be in the long run cheaper than getting new tires every few months...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.