The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 4G64 DOHC Turbo Kit

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

4G64 DOHC Turbo Kit

where is this for sale and why havent i heard of it?
    hope this isnt a repost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcKegsDm3kA
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

this guys on club3g Car looks like Bostonhatchers cars its a black 3g with an built evo motor and AWD converted, the kit if i remember is from Pharmis on club3g.... i think i haven't check the 3g section for a while

That is Pharm's kit from over on 3G he has the twin Turbo Strat.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I dont like that manifold design.
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    This is old news, pharmecis has a whole thread on TGC about this kit in the forced induction area.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

yea it seems a bit long on the 2 runners but i haven't seen it close up, i ran a evo3 manifold so yeah, lol long lasting cast iron and a stock dsm heat shield to hide the rust on the cast iron manifold haha

Do you guys know anything about manifold design theory? That manifold coupled with a LOW compression (7.6:1, I'm never using CP 4G64 pistons again) 4G64 spooled a 35R at 3700. A 9.2:1 engine will be in that car this week and it's going to be a monster.

That was the prototype manifold built w/ a 4 up collector. The production version uses a 2 up 2 down collector and is much cleaner.

That is what will be sold and is the final production version. There is a groupbuy going on right now. I need three customers and the manifolds are $750. Flanged for whatever wastegate setup you want.
    Greg
    ---------
    '01 Stratus R/T - 5spd, 92 3000GT VR4, 03 EVO VIII, 70 Opel GT

Owner - Ultimate Car Style & Performance www.ucsperformance.com 240.271.0280

2007 N.A.S.A National Champions TTR Class!

That's a nice looking manifold. I wish it would have been available back when I started my turbo project. I paid $1200 for my custom equal-length mani

Preliminary results are in! 348whp and 313wtq at 17 psi on stock EVO 560cc injectors on a Mustang Dyno. In the next few weeks 880cc injectors go in and the boost gets turned up. Fully expecting over 400+ on the Mustang Dyno. As it stands, the car will make 400whp on a Dynojet as is right now.

Graphs shortly. The printer hooked up to the dyno took a shit.
    Greg
    ---------
    '01 Stratus R/T - 5spd, 92 3000GT VR4, 03 EVO VIII, 70 Opel GT

Owner - Ultimate Car Style & Performance www.ucsperformance.com 240.271.0280

2007 N.A.S.A National Champions TTR Class!

Quote Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
    Preliminary results are in! 348whp and 313wtq at 17 psi on stock EVO 560cc injectors on a Mustang Dyno. In the next few weeks 880cc injectors go in and the boost gets turned up. Fully expecting over 400+ on the Mustang Dyno. As it stands, the car will make 400whp on a Dynojet as is right now.

Graphs shortly. The printer hooked up to the dyno took a shit.

what turbo was that on?

I agree a mustang reads really low, but not 52whp low, prolly between 30-40whp. Either way those are good numbers. What are you tuning with right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Thats a decent price for a tubular manifold. I'm no weld inspector, but it looks like you could use some more/less filler in some places. Is there any warranty on these? I'm actually shopping for a manifold right now.

Aaron for what your doing, run the exact same setup as my old one, you wont be disappointed. Run the SS hafe DSM manifold with a JM fab shield, DSM - T3 adaptor and a EVO 5 radiator. That whole setup (radiator, mani, adaptor and shield) is like $800 and that mani has a lifetime warranty against cracks. Plus, you shouldnt really need to modify your DP or anything because the turbo placement should be the same.