The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for exhaust

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Looking for exhaust

Well the spring is here and I am looking to throw on an aftermarket exhaust but I want sumthing thats not too deep but with a good sound not a fart can. Any suggestions? Ive been searching and ive herd the Megan and I like it but its too deep for me i think. All opinions are welcome. I would like something to sound close to the way the 04-06 gts sounds, not deep but sounds good.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    apexi world sport muffler with custom piping, magnaflow muffler with custom piping.

I have Magnaflow Race Series 14851 (http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/s...e=main&id=8182) with stock pipes and it sound really good. It's deep but not too loud. If you have V6 go with Magnaflow and you won't regret it.

buy the 3G eclipse exhaust of your choice, then have it lengthened by a muffler shop, that's it, done
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Greddy, are you saying buy a 3G eclipse aftermarket or factory and have it extended in length?

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    any 3G eclipse aftermarket will fit, you have to extend it about 10 inches, the eclipse is shorter than our G's

Ohh yea i kno that i jus got confused when i read the post my bad

And you need to reweld the hangers. I was using the Tsudo N1 exhaust for a 3G that I bought of Ebay.

yea i figured that...thanx for the info

Greddy evo2 exhaust sounds low toned on a V6 my friends got one and has no fart can sound to it stays quiet too