The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: San Antonio Hooters Meet?

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

San Antonio Hooters Meet?

I know there was a meet at Hooters here in San Antonio, do you guys know if they are planning another one this year?

Ask DSM_BOY @ DSMTuner because he organized that meet.

i talk to him the other night, he said that they are not looking into another meet til next year. His car is actually down he blew his motor.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    i talk to him the other night, he said that they are not looking into another meet til next year. His car is actually down he blew his motor.
    Well that sucks. I would love to have one there.

well we've been waiting for a member to acutally appear from SA, So let me talk to Pete and see if we can get a SA meet going. But as of now we are still going to be doing the Austin meet then the Houston meet after.

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

this gives me a idea

whats your idea rick??

dallas hooters meet lol

you know we should just make our meets into hooters meets,lol. the only meet we should do a BBQ are the houston.

cheaper and ...
    better chance at a good turn out lol