The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Colorado...is it a dead state???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 44 of 44
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivory8g View Post
    as long as your frame isnt bent and the car is still structurally sound then yep. as eclipsh said you can bend stuff back or replace parts as you see fit
    Its not bent. And still mechanically sound.

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsh View Post
    You could ask for $1400 and you keep the car. Remind them of how good a condition it was in before the crash. Either way though, keep the car. You can buy a nice CF hood for $500 or so or hit a salvage yard and pick a matching white one up for maybe $100-200. If you can't find a T-bar let me know. I've got mine lying around. The badge is gone and the paint is chipped but it could be touched up and it is white. You could also take this as a chance to switch to the 7GB or JDM front cover. You can see in my build thread that the 7GB can be opened up nicely for a FMIC if you ever want to go turbo. Lots of fun options to be had!
    Thank you guys for all the advice. I think I am going to keep it. Ive grown too attached to it. Ill let you guys know if I can haggle anymore money out of the insurance company.

Before

What she looked like before the wreck.

Not a bad lookin stock 7G

Bump bump! Im moving from Illinois down to Denver in July. Anybody on here still???

Pic for attention ;)

I'm still in CO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123