The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Colorado...is it a dead state???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 44
    Experienced TGC Member

Colorado...is it a dead state???

Hello?

Anybody else besides myself here in Colorado?

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

There's mindwerks w/ his glasspack pipe exhaust and glass radiator hose

G_RIDE
    Nope you not the only one. Im in longmont.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    There's mindwerks w/ his glasspack pipe exhaust and glass radiator hose
    Heh...I just saw the cardomain page of his...interesting radiator hose. I wonder how the turbo project has come along for him...if at all.

www.blackheartmotors.net

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G_RIDE View Post
    Nope you not the only one. Im in longmont.
    Holy crap there is other life here...I am down in Arvada. The car is sitting as a dead duck for a bit until everything is back together on it lol. Are there ever any meet-n-greets around here for you Galant guys or what? I would like to see what some of you have going so far.

www.blackheartmotors.net

ivory8G is in CO, but he doesn't really frequent this forum anymore, you can find him on mitsubishipowered.com he drives a turbocharged white galant
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    ivory8G is in CO, but he doesn't really frequent this forum anymore, you can find him on mitsubishipowered.com he drives a turbocharged white galant
    I have seen a couple of his posts and checked out his car over there. Impressive vehicle he has as well.

Hate to say it but I feel like the only V6 guy now l:smt017 lol

www.blackheartmotors.net

G_RIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by SPD_FRK View Post
    Holy crap there is other life here...I am down in Arvada. The car is sitting as a dead duck for a bit until everything is back together on it lol. Are there ever any meet-n-greets around here for you Galant guys or what? I would like to see what some of you have going so far.
    i havent been to one or heard of one near us. i only kno of u, myself, and ivory8g from CO. ive seen couple 8Gs around where im at, none modified tho. mines stock also except for the 16's that came with the car when i bought it.

what up? mmm more colorado life. we should all go to the car show at CU on the 18th and it will be cool to get together with some other galant peoples as well :P
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivory8g View Post
    what up? mmm more colorado life. we should all go to the car show at CU on the 18th and it will be cool to get together with some other galant peoples as well :P
    I will have to see if I can make it up there for that. I am still puttting my G back together from a tear down and awaiting more parts to complete the Brembo upgrade.

www.blackheartmotors.net

nice! i wont be able to go long seeing how I have to work at 12. pretty lame but at least i can go for a little wish my car was all done for summer
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

G_RIDE
    didnt even kno there was a car show but im sure i could make it. damn ivory8g ur ride is comin along good. shit im tryin to get mine lowered and rims put on and cant even do that.

yeah its on a local site put on by some CU students and I think this will be the third year, its mostly show cars though and lots of subarus. last year there was a lot of everything there. exotic, euro, import, trucks, themed vehicles as well like jurassic park lmao
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Experienced TGC Member
    Well I guess I won't be making it up there for the car show, have stuff to do here at work and really need to get a few items on the list of car stuff done lol.

Just a heads up, if either of you is interested at all in the "Storm Chasers" (the Discovery channel ones) they will be showing up here supposedly within the week to start working on the TIVs here at my work for the upcoming storm season again. If you want to drop by sometime and have a look around the shop let me know (Ivory I have a second home for you here in the turbo shop you may really like hehe.

www.blackheartmotors.net

o_O you have a shop? Ooooh dont tease me LOL. I wanna come!
    I wont be making it to the car show either. I would only be able to go for 30 min before I have to turn around and haul ass back to longmont to make it to work on time. LAME! well my car isnt done yet either so I might as well go next year and blow some socks off while i am at it.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivory8g View Post
    o_O you have a shop? Ooooh dont tease me LOL. I wanna come!
    I wont be making it to the car show either. I would only be able to go for 30 min before I have to turn around and haul ass back to longmont to make it to work on time. LAME! well my car isnt done yet either so I might as well go next year and blow some socks off while i am at it.
    Yea...it has like 6-7 lifts, in house dyno, engine dyno for the transmissions...fuel shop...race shop etc... I work for ATS Diesel down here in Arvada so I get to use the shop to work on my car :smt077

You car is a very well put together machine Ivory, I would love to get a closer look at it myself, and well if you need shop space to work on it some Saturday let me know and I can help you out.

www.blackheartmotors.net

G_RIDE
    hey ivory did u do ur suspension urself or have a shop do them from u? wanted to kno cuz i was wantin to find someone close to help me out when i get my stuff ordered. i would try an do it myself but i dont kno how long id take an i cant have it parked too long cuz me an my girl share the ride an she needs it for work.

yeah I did my suspension myself :)
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Hey I am in CO don't own a G but I was going to buy one and decided to buy a Tib instead... A couple of my buddies are going up to that CU show... Should see a Red S/C Tib and maybe a Red i4 Turbo Tib... Maybe we can make meets this summer... me and a couple friends are always down and i move from Grand Junction to Metro Area in May!

BTW I am Dusty

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    wow I didn't realize how old this post was, so I was like why is Greddy telling Matt about Mark? hahah

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast