The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wtf!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    TGC Regular
    OK, So i just got done with my o2 sensor i rewired it so it would go to the plug and then wrapped my headers and made a gasket and used ultra copper. Then i let it sit over night and tightened it down more this afternoon. WEll i started the car and let it warm up and took it for a drive around the block so far no gasket leak and even better news this idle problems are fixed!!!! I bet it was a combo of both the o2 sensor and the exhaust leak... thank for all your help guys.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    it must have been a very bad leak dude but glad you got it fixed
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

TGC Regular
    well its better but im still having issues the idle is fine now but im still having the rpm drop when i let off the gas... n e suggestions? Its like when i let go of the gas my rpms drop down under 1 grand and then bounce back up to 1200... and the somtimes when i barley press the gas it acts like its missing but its not unless my cap and rotor are bad... maybe my tps is gone bad its kinda like when it was out of spec. but it checks out on the volt meter... idk i gues i just still need to diagnose... are there n e injector upgrades that will fit for my car??? thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    we can use turbo dsm injectors but then u need the resistor and something to tune it and i think there are some other n/q cars we can use from too but u still need something to tune it so it runs right.. as for therpms and stuff is it only when the motor is cold??
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i wouldn't mess with the injectors as a fix to this problem. something is wrong and i don't think it'd be a good idea to start upgrading or changing OEM parts with aftermarket ones as a fix.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

TGC Regular
    ok i understand no its when the motor is warm... i dont drive my car untill the temp gauge is where its supposed to be...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12