Thread: Delaware= No Multi Colored........Anymore lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 76
    Car looks GREAT dude!

Damn! Absolutely beautiful!
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

You are my hero, the G looks absolutely beautiful!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    heck yeah!

new sig time!

yeah i really need to..I HATE making sigs lol im so slow it takes me like 2 hours
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

das howt!

damm dude she looks hot
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

looks Awesome!!! real talk.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

^ Thanks alot

BTW: Ya its a lip, mainly to protect from my stupid driveway which EATS the bottom of the bumper every time i go down. I got to find some Metal SLabs or something so i can go down this shit.

Home Depot Lip FTW for the mean time, i dont even know how i will get in the driveway with the vouge lip. Might have to reconsider that then....=/

9" Garage Door Bottom Seal $8.99
    3M Double Side Tape $4.99
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    ^ Thanks alot

BTW: Ya its a lip, mainly to protect from my stupid driveway which EATS the bottom of the bumper every time i go down. I got to find some Metal SLabs or something so i can go down this shit.

Home Depot Lip FTW for the mean time, i dont even know how i will get in the driveway with the vouge lip. Might have to reconsider that then....=/

9" Garage Door Bottom Seal $8.99
    3M Double Side Tape $4.99
    Im going to have to try that Home depot lip, my bumper is all kinds of tore up from my driveway.

But home depot or not, it looks really good IMO. It's a subtle touch.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Ron seriously man, your car.......damn i cant come up with words really. and thats rare. wow man simply just wow. i bet you are proud as hell when you get up in the morning and walk out to her. i caught myself looking outside through my windows in the house to look at my car every morning after i got up after my coilover drop with the jdm conversion and paint. lol done that yet?

Looks HAWT! Now lower it a little bit more...
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    Ron seriously man, your car.......damn i cant come up with words really. and thats rare. wow man simply just wow. i bet you are proud as hell when you get up in the morning and walk out to her. i caught myself looking outside through my windows in the house to look at my car every morning after i got up after my coilover drop with the jdm conversion and paint. lol done that yet?
    Thanks alot BJ, yeah took me couple years but im finally happy. Yeah i been poking my head in the garage every few often, and then kick my self in the ass for not doing it sooner. I had these parts at least for 2-3 years in the basement lol. I wish you were local, love to have a photoshoot with you.

So i tried on my old evo wing, what do you guys think "Yea or Nah"??

13 GTR

Nice wing, but no, doesn't seem to me that it fits the overall style of the car.

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    very nice.. wing doesn't fit the look tho.....have you though of changing the rear trunk garnish to color match?..and taking the chrome strips off the top of the doors?..

yeah Ron, the closest ill be to you this year is when i take my car back east and will have to drive through northern VA/PA to get where im going. i have a few days so i can meet you if you want but i have only a few days left if i deviate. just let me know. i would love to see her in person. road trips FTW. holla at me.

as far as the wing, it matches the paint wonderfully but not the overall look of the car. it looks too smooth for that wing and the galant is really too long for that wing also. something like a GTZ wing or the CF M3 trunk lip would suit your smoothness much more IMHO.

it looks awesome on the rear but when you look at the side, its yuckers

sell the wing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast