The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: n00b from Houston

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 104
    its working

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    When the hell did I talk like that??

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Arro View Post
    Not even gonna let this shit get to me.

Fuck it all.
    We're all just joking around, don't take it so seriously. Welcome to the site, Bloody Arro.

yeah its all in good fun, welcome.
    Love,
    Matt

word i just like to chilllll, i had El EE Dees yo at one point...then i took them off...kept the interior though, but it doesnt light up like a SpaceShip....In a weird way, i kinda like you Arro you have grown on me. Ur like my little midget that i hope one day will get taller :)

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

HAhahaha!! That last part made me laugh hard roflll.

And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

Its way to early to read through four pages. Welcome Arrow, and please take those stupid neons off your car.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

welcome, what size wheels are those?

Meh.. They're only 15's.
    I haven’t really been working on my car long.. Plus the economy sucks which makes it impossible for a 17 year old to find a job. That’s what is really holding me back from doing any real mods..

The LED lighting was just something light that I was interested in for a bit..

from now on call me LONSTAR. im gonna keep my username the same but if anyone refers to me as lonestar i may be liable to e-ass rape them. that is all, thank you
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
    from now on call me LONSTAR. im gonna keep my username the same but if anyone refers to me as lonestar i may be liable to e-ass rape them. that is all, thank you
    :smt042 And you all better call me Vodo, or else...

WlEoCeM

Last edited by rez887; 04-20-2009 at 08:01 PM

!!!jesus!!!lol

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

I've come to the realization that no one likes.. or wants me here for that matter.

blue8g
    dude arro just seriously chill you got yourself off to a bad start by bringing the GF thing up just leave it, and also IMO neons suck but to each his own....

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by therev View Post
    For the record Bloody arrow, Galant306m is one of the guys who makes TGC possible and up and running. So i would strongly advise editing your previous statement. Hes actually a really good guy and im sure can become helpful to you at some point. TGC is a Family, every meet we have excellent times together. But even on the forums, we still have a great deal of fun in a CLEAN (except for off topic sometimes) way. Honestly dude i have no respect for you at this point, but ill give you a second chance when i finish cooking my Ramin noodles

~Gabe.
    Gabe, you know I like you, but seriously dude. Galant306M doesn't exactly have a good past here either. And just because he donates doesn't make up for it. As I remember it, you were new not to long ago too. And some people didn't like your ideas. Yeah lets bash the new comers so people leave.

Everyone should read through this page and see what G-Spot and me talk about. Some of you hate me but whatever. I know a lot of you hate G-Spots work because its not "seemless" and "sloppy". So what. its his car.

Fuck the rice statements and the bashing about the neons. Some people like them and some dont.

http://galantforums.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7679

As for all the neon problems, if you guys don't like it. Don't put it on YOUR car. Just welcome the dude in. I don't see how people attacking him and then him going back is going to cause a short stay. That is the problem with this community (here and GF). The admin do a good job running the sites but then we ruin the look of the community with this gay shit about rice and neons. Get the fuck over it. Its not your car.

Again with this example with the up most respect for him, MrJayDeeOne has neons! He has strobes. Yet he's not rice. Go figure. You can see more talk about the "rice" and "clean" in the thread I posted above.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Arro View Post
    I've come to the realization that no one likes.. or wants me here for that matter.
    just off to a bad start.

look, let's start over.

I'm Jigz welcome to the site.

I have neons too. only in the interior.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    See now that isn't exactly how we should all treat the new comers but atleast give them a chance before one or two bad threads kill them all together. Not to mention FTP was the major problem and left the community anyways. Oh and no one liked him at first either.

Btw Scott: Originally Posted by therev View Post
    In a weird way, i kinda like you Arro you have grown on me. Ur like my little midget that i hope one day will get taller

~Gabe

I told him how i felt, much different then my OP check ur Project thread too i left ya somethin

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Aww man I was hoping not to post in this thread.... :smt011

But Scott is right, even though my work is sloppy at times and many here wouldn't approve me or my car just because of my front lip is stupid but it's my car and I love it (sometimes ) but I have yet to see anyone else tried on their car but this thread isn't about me it's for the OP.

Arro, grow some thick skin and maybe, just maybe, people will come to terms with you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast