The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: n00b from Houston

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Showing results 101 to 104 of 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Arro View Post
    They're just TRYING to kill my spirit so I can't make my car as awesome as I plan.
    Maybe some are, but I am not. I'm trying to get you out of this thread and move onto threads where you can learn and help others as well. All you've done here is post in this thread. Go into the project section, post in the tech threads... show us what you know.

So grow a bit of a thick skin, post a project thread. Because all I've seen is a 17 year old immature kid with no job with "plans" of making his car awesome with $600 worth of neon lights... broke with big plans = well, I don't need to say it.

Please note what I said... grow a thick skin. All of that was a joke. Except for the part where I said show us what you know. You won't get respect here unless you aren't afraid to pop your hood or rip apart your car and make it better than it was before.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    Maybe some are, but I am not. I'm trying to get you out of this thread and move onto threads where you can learn and help others as well. All you've done here is post in this thread. Go into the project section, post in the tech threads... show us what you know.

So grow a bit of a thick skin, post a project thread. Because all I've seen is a 17 year old immature kid with no job with "plans" of making his car awesome with $600 worth of neon lights... broke with big plans = well, I don't need to say it.

Please note what I said... grow a thick skin. All of that was a joke. Except for the part where I said show us what you know. You won't get respect here unless you aren't afraid to pop your hood or rip apart your car and make it better than it was before.
    +1, dead on. I just turned 18 and I have a low paying job, and I started off just like you (minus the neons....thank God haha jk..) complaining I dont have money. But when I began budgetting, look now I have a nice (imo) grill, 5 speed swap, and other little knick knacks.

5-speed 6G72 w/ bolt-ons [sold]
    '93 Nissan 240sx vert

blue8g
    i actually agree with polish 100% for once, seriously just leave this thread alone, start a build thread, and make posts that really matter...

^x2 (cept i haven't done that yet lol)

hook me up with a body kit my midget duude

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456