The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Orlando guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 24

Orlando guys

we should get together and do a photo shoot sometime. Even though my gtz is stock as hell im sure someone in orlando has something nice but my car is clean as hell so im down. PM me and I will get with you on it if your down.

IS anyone down this FRI night i have two so far.

hey man i would be down but my g aint running right now. im about to start on my 5 speed swap so after that we can def meet up. im sure platano would be down 2. both of us have a good number amount of MODs on r Gs. so im sure u can def get some ideas with your car after we meet up lol!

yea that would work just hit me up when its running

06galant06
    Ay bro u kno im down!!!

yea i know i just waved a guy down in town he has a 8g like mine and hes got a boy with a badass 8g turbo so i told them about friday and he might be down hes going to call me tommorow.

does that badass 8g turbo happen to be a white pearl color with a cyber 1 body kit and black rimz with a chrome lip?
    Last edited by Gtorque; 04-21-2009 at 06:19 PM

I'd be down for a friday night hang.

^ ive seen your g around on the streets.. bad ass!!

where at friday night im new to fl so i may be down if i aint getting lost lol
    99 BLACK GTZ
    5 SPD 10-12-08
    TEIN SPRINGS AND KYB SHOCKS
    WTB FRONT BUMPER
    WTB CF HOOD
    WTB GRILL
    WTB CF TRUNK

wow i had no clue there was so many Gs down close in orlando.. i thought me and platano was the only 8g lovers haha

i'll be in FL like next month or so, wont have the G tho, i'll be in my prelude

if anyone wants to meet up with all of us just call me or text me on my phone anytime. my number is 407-782-0016

+1 jajajaja Lemme know.

My 9Gts is still looking stock . . . but you know i'm still comming.

Anyone that wants to meet up with us give me a call on my cell phone which is posted above because we are wanting to meet up thursday sometime to talk about this photo shoot and also just to get together and hang. If you want to meet with us thurs call me on my cell so we can get updated on whos coming and so on and so forth.

Banned
    i'm down, if i can clear up this slight problem i have with my rear rotor hub in time.
    let me know when yall decide to do it and i'll probbaly roll through..

we were wanting to meet up thurs to figure shit out and sat we wanted to do a photo shoot.

Updated information!!!

Alright the plan is we are going to meet up at a place called blue moon pizza its on the corner of university/goldenrod. We are meeting there at 8pm sharp tommorow night (thursday). if you want to meet us there text or call me on my cell phone so we can make sure everyone is updated. my number is 407-782-0016 so please call me or text me if your interested or coming through there. We are meeting to discuss getting a club together and where we are going to shoot at saturday night. Please let me know if your coming or not.

Alright we are meeting up again wednesday night to hang out at the shop where Kevin(4-G-rim) is working at. We are all going to meet up at about 5:00 P.M. the address to the shop is 5668 Commerce Dr. Orlando,FL 32839. So whoever is down let me know.

Banned
    i will be there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast