Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar

Custom Carbon Fiber by Scott AKA 99 Galant

Closed.
    Last edited by 99 galant; 04-21-2009 at 07:55 PM

You need a better camera.
    Love,
    Matt

Lol Scott ill come take pictures for you, they look good, PM me about the cheap part.

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
    You need a better camera.
    Not going to waste more money on another camera. Pictures never do justice anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by therev View Post
    Lol Scott ill come take pictures for you, they look good, PM me about the cheap part.

~Gabe
    You got it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    25 shipped for proto's...

or learn to USE MACRO

good work tho

I have to question the quality of the work, are you using a dull camera so we cant see the imperfections? If I was a buyer, I would demand clearer shots to see any imperfections so that when the item arrives at my door I am not "surprised" if the work is not up to par. IMO, buyer beware.
    Love,
    Matt

Well, I'm not using a dull camera. I think it is just the way the pictures came out. I was trying to show the part that was wrong with it. I just need to get the lighting better. There is no reason for buyers to beware. Seriously. Just close it if you are going to be like that.

Edit: Also, the only items that are close to done are the two arm rests. You need someone to vouch for the work, ask LatinoX. Everything else that is pictured is only Raw CF.
    Last edited by 99 galant; 04-21-2009 at 11:31 AM

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    Well, I'm not using a dull camera. I think it is just the way the pictures came out. I was trying to show the part that was wrong with it. I just need to get the lighting better. There is no reason for buyers to beware. Seriously. Just close it if you are going to be like that.

Edit: Also, the only items that are close to done are the two arm rests. You need someone to vouch for the work, ask LatinoX. Everything else that is pictured is only Raw CF.

I didn't wanna post in here but seriously Scott if you wanna sell something like this then take pics like eric did. No need for a new camera just get yourself a tripod from walmart for 10 bucks and learn how to use macro like was mentioned earlier

Matt was stating an opinion and if you don't like it then don't make a thread again
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Proto
    99 Galant as stated by VegasMatt and spdracr, you are going to need a better quality photos to show the the craftsmanship of the work. If someone is going to pay $100 or more for a CF piece then they need to know what they are paying for. Not sure which what type of camera you are using but play with the settings some more and try to use a different lighting source besides the flash. In the last photo that shows "imperfections" they are hard to see and I'm viewing these on a 21" HD monitor.

Not only that, but you need to have the selling requirements to sell these items on my site.
    Love,
    Matt

I'm not even trying to sell them. I am just posting a progress thread and will make an actual forsale thread when the time comes.

If its this big of a deal, close this.

Closed per OP.

Was weak photos anyways.
    Love,
    Matt