The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: T-Bar

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    RydnClean

T-Bar

does any1 have a t bar they wanna sell or know a site i could get one for a decent price? i have a 94 G thanks

IllestGalant
    what is a t bar?

i have one, but i dunno what kind of condition its in now, I had it sanded and primed for my car but never used it, if u want it its urs for $40

BEAST
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nyctrini)</div><div class='quotemain'>i have one, but i dunno what kind of condition its in now, I had it sanded and primed for my car but never used it, if u want it its urs for $40</div>Are you talking about the header panel?
    I think that Dukeplaya had a T-bar for sale.

dukeplaya3169
    Nah, I have two hood bars that are up for sale, one painted silver and used...and one black that is brand new and still in original box.
    Hood bars are the bars for the 97-98. T bar were the 94-96. If you look at the pic of Nyctrini's photoshoped car in his sig...he has a t bar there.

yea the t-bar is the piece in the front of the hood on the 94-96 galants. you know the pieces that has mitsubishi's waterfall style front end...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

RydnClean
    nyctrini......was that 40 dollars shipped? and is it dented or anything like that? and is the emblem hole already puddied up or is the symbol still there?

dukeplaya3169
    Def. try to get it used at all costs. Or go to a junkyard if you have to. Exectuive Mitsubishi charged me $115 bux for mine brand new.

thats not shipped, no emblem, all sanded and primed

RydnClean
    find out how much for shipping and send me ur shipping info and payment will be sent out frida.......does it have holes where the emblem was?

RydnClean
    oh ya im in richmond VA 23111

Screw the T-bar, nyctrini where is that body kit from?
    Is it real or is that photo-shopped?

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    ahah! Photoshopped by the one and only!
    7g for life!

BEAST
    Damn Seth we need to make that an Announcement under General Posts for 7g. Seems like every time Nyctrini posts he always get that same question.

ya, it should go in the FAQ, its gonna be a reality tho

and the t-bar doesnt have any holes