The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: You guys asked for it....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    Very nice car.. Looks like your fog lights only have one beam?
    That is interesting I didn't notice that before. Maybe its a UK thing? I dunno.

Def needs to be dropped I used to scrape curbs parking before I dropped now I scrape driveways if I dont go in at an angle and out at an angle -.-

those fogs are normal. Theres a little grille type insert that fits around the single fog instead of having two.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I want those wheels.. And how can I get a hold of those fog lights? Not the dual beams..

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    I want those wheels.. And how can I get a hold of those fog lights? Not the dual beams..
    buy them both from me :)

Equippe, thats the 2.4 GDI isnt it?
    Fogs are standard ones, they arent the rare twin ones, with fog light inners and turning lights outer, which come on when you indicate around a bend
    Wheels are the 17's? If so keep hold of them, they are made of cheese and buckle easy, and you cant get them anymore
    Lowering you will probably be looking at Teins or Bilsteins dont buy anything for your car from America, chances are it will NOT fit

Also shouldnt your name be EUDM/UKDM Yo! :p if you get stuck clubvr4.com, is r=the uk side of things

well i haven't seen a car like mine over here, i gots the foldy mirror yo!

it probably isnt jdm but UKDM Yo! sounds crap. lol

oh and the wheels made from cheese sounds great, may take them off and put them in the garage.

Theres a fair few around, all the UKDM Galants got folding mirrors, facelifted ones are slightly rarer to come across, is yours the 2.4GDI or the 2.0 sport, has the sport alloys, does it have black leather?

no its the 2.4GDI i got cloth :(

Deffinately drop it. otherwise nice and clean looking

Quote Originally Posted by JdM Yo! View Post
    no its the 2.4GDI i got cloth :(
    Shame, I have no idea why they used that engine, as it gives the same mpg roughly as a well drive V624v, which is a faster car by far, still a reliable engine, just run it on V-power, as they can coke up pretty quickly.

Also, the 2.4 cant really be made any faster, panel filter and exhaust is about all you can do to it, but make sure its a proper panel filter like the K&N and keep the original airbox and snorkel :)

Also, when I say those alloys are made of cheese, I mean it, large potholes will anhilate them, and they are quite hard to get hold off

Shame about the cloth, always thought that the equippe sport came with leather.....no wait that was the Elegance, also black leather for these are like the preverbial rocking horsse poo, and you will end up paying good money for a set

it does have an exhaust and a panel filter, i think its plenty quick enough for what i need it for. i can see what you mean tho, when you open up the bonnet all you get is a big plastic cover........doesnt motivate me to do much to it really.

As for the wheels well if they suck that much do i really want them on the car?

They dont suck to the point of being dangerous, just they will buckle easily if you hit a large enough pot hole :)

well they seem to be pritty mint, id like to keep them that way.

Here's a picture we took today but my brothers done some weird effect on it......oh well.

^^Just noticed i posted the wrong picture!!! Those are the wheels i bought and brakes to go with but they are yet to be installed!!

Anyways its that low now.

oh what did you lower it with? looks nice. and be happy you don't have the 1.8 GDI.

Quote Originally Posted by starh4x View Post
    oh what did you lower it with? looks nice. and be happy you don't have the 1.8 GDI.

Its lowered on Avo coilover's.

Whats wrong with the 1.8 GDI?

Hey i own a 2lit GDI and since i change from 16' to 18' i lost some power in the car.Wanted to add e-manage to boost the car. you have any ideal. Btw nice car.............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast