The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need Help. Lost sticker

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Need Help. Lost sticker

Dear owners of 7g Galant, please help.:(

I am from Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk.
    I am in trouble - bought Galant 1995 y.m. and suddenly found that there is no sticker with VIN near the drivers seat. The car is on temporary plates. Now it can not be registered in police and I do not know what to do...

The only label with VIN is under the windshield, but this is not enough.

It is my friends car, I know it - he has been driving it for 8 years, so it is not stolen or smth like it. He says he scraped sticker away, because it became worn..

Are there anyways to order it from officials?:(

I even do not know how it looks like..

Who ever had such problems, please share you solutions.
    Last edited by cliefert; 04-26-2009 at 03:45 AM

there should e one on the firewall in the engine bay
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    there are vin numbers all over your car so you can prove to them that it is the proper vin.. firewall.. dash.. inside doors etc.

hope that helps
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

damn talking about firewall the little metal plate. i was too bore so all the sudden i think i should spary some brake clean i thought it will clean it but it actually wipe it all off including everything. that was so stupid, dont do it

privet and welcome

udachi s mentami
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

Quote Originally Posted by kamenfaiz View Post
    damn talking about firewall the little metal plate. i was too bore so all the sudden i think i should spary some brake clean i thought it will clean it but it actually wipe it all off including everything. that was so stupid, dont do it
    Quote Originally Posted by mko View Post
    there should e one on the firewall in the engine bay
    Dear mko and kamenfaiz, my situation is worse: number on engine bay - it is absolutely worn out! There is no any letter on it, I can show photos.

I decided to do next :smt066:: to make this sticker by my own, they surely do not have scanner - so they won`t read the bar code anyway. The only thing I have to do is properly type all the weights of car, words where it was manufactured and numbers of my VIN.

I have found such sticker for g9, but as I suppose, 7g weights should differ..
    People, I do not need your VIN number or bar codes, just let me know (if anyone can) what else is on this sticker? What numbers shall stand for GVWR, GAWR, FR, RR? If anyone can - please upload something like this g9 photo for our g5...

Спасибо, и тебе удачи с копами! ;) Дружище, - ну скинь ты фотку этой таблички, или хоть скажи какие туда цифры писать. Я же её в глаза не видел, и не знаю даже где она расположена, а с неба цифры вписать тоже как-то стрёмно.
    Last edited by cliefert; 04-26-2009 at 03:44 AM

People... Please... Don`t turn around!

No one exept you can help..

What numbers should go for GVWR GAWR ?? Where to put this sticker??
    At least one photo will do.. Because:

you can see. . .

ummm the vin number are all over the car, and there are some places on the body that have vins on them.

Quote Originally Posted by dwjp90 View Post
    ummm the vin number are all over the car, and there are some places on the body that have vins on them.
    I know my VIN

To register a car I need exactly this sticker, cuz its main, they say. I f you only could show me how it looks like and where it is situated, broz... A photo something like the one I have posted for 9g Galant a few posts before.

Thanks.
    Last edited by cliefert; 04-29-2009 at 04:15 PM

Quote Originally Posted by cliefert View Post
    i know my vin (4a3aj56g4se043214)

to register a car i need exactly this sticker, cuz its main, they say. I f you only could show me how it looks like and where it is situated, broz... A photo something like the one i have posted for 9g galant a few posts before.

Thanks.
    у тебя американский галант 7 поколения? или у тебя европейский?

Америкос. Чистый. 7-й. Это его фота внизу.

It is my car photo below.
    Last edited by cliefert; 04-26-2009 at 08:27 AM

..and everyone will forget about you..

Guys, is it so hard to show me how to put this sticker? I`ve found it, just show me where to put it on body.

i hope this helps

Last edited by mko; 04-27-2009 at 01:51 PM
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

MKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love u...

P.s. Nice seats..

Thanks broZ!!!