The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: neeeed help badly really badly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 26

neeeed help badly really badly

Was going into a parking facility, there was a rather large incline to get to the parking spots car started to Scrape and shut off will not start Feels like I'm not getting any fuel cause it cranks I'm stuck down town and have no way to get home

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

that does not sound good brother.

try pushing it backwards to get it out of the incline?
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Banned
    A a a

i got it off the incline and its in a parking spot might need a tow again

1996 galant s

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    were u scraping under the car?? cuz i might have hit a gas line or sumthing or pinched it
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    were u scraping under the car?? cuz i might have hit a gas line or sumthing or pinched it
    ya if you bottomed out hard it is possible to pinch the lines.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

get under the car and check the hard lines...does sound like you pinched or broke a hard gas line.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

its raining and i got a ride to my freiends house talked to a cop and he is going to make sure everything is ok with it hoping its not raining all day tomorrow so i can check it out

1996 galant s

well i got back to the car there was a note from a cop saying he did keep a close eye on it for me had my causin there who is a mechnic we checked fuses first cause i wasnt getting spark found one that was blown put a new one in and it started right up. random blown fuse? it was raing all day yesterday so i think some water might have gotten in there lol. ill post the video and pics when i get home so you guys can see what im talking about

1996 galant s

Funny how a Taurus comes to save the day ^^

anyway i think its time for that 4inch lift i suggested earlier I think it would look pretty sweet with that new spoiler you got on there now.

lol stock ride height is no fun. lol for some reason i keep blowing the fuse for my ignition?? confusing me im going to pull it apart.

and the video

1996 galant s

thats how i drive around town and in places like that.. i dont care if they have to wait or not im not messing up my car

glad u got it fixed but it really didnt seem like it was a fuse issue check it out and let us know wut it really is that is causing the ignition fuse to go
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

yea im searching right now i got my car half pulled apart, i was wrong it the ENG fuse that keeps blowing, im checking my fuel pump and other things right now.

1996 galant s

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    yea im searching right now i got my car half pulled apart, i was wrong it the ENG fuse that keeps blowing, im checking my fuel pump and other things right now.
    ok.. is something grounding out or sumthing id look for that 2 bro gl let us know if we can help
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    This would be a cool picture if there were no people in it.

On the other note of the electrical issue. I'd bet you caused a wire to ground and short due to moisture or even just the force of impact. I'd be checking all your front end wiring, foglights, anything to could have potentially scraped, or been affected by the scraping. You'd also quite easily smell gasoline if it was leaking, or if you pinched a line.
    Last edited by RedGalant2k1; 04-26-2009 at 05:17 PM

should have gotten more angle to it. i feel your pain. the S4's a cigarette box off the ground
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Your fuse is blowing because of the increased current draw to the ignition system to support all the horsepower you added with that ricer spoiler. Try removing the spoiler and your super dop3 neonz and see if the problem presists. :smt040

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Agreed. We should all take some pictures there together this summer if you come visit us :smt030

not in that parking lot though. dave and i both will blow a fuse. Rob you will be fine cause you have more wheel gape then a mac truck

1996 galant s

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Fixed:

Last edited by Voodoo; 04-26-2009 at 06:39 PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast