The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: may 15th.

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

may 15th.

my friend and i are haveing a meet at the portillos on archer and harlem in chicago. any and all cars are welcome. we will start there eat a lil then go for a little cruise. anyone wanna go let me no.

lol maybe if i have a license by then lol most of all the tgc wi/il guys are rollin around suspended

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

haha. i no that feeling. i did it for 6 months got my car impunded the day before it got cleared.

ok now im confused is the meet in willow brook or summit.?
    Your signature is against the rules too - Prophet

for real. either way I just read this today lol! rr2 PM me your number incase ur the only other one going.

Quote Originally Posted by rr2swift View Post
    ok now im confused is the meet in willow brook or summit.?
    x2

the meet is in willow brook. not summit anymore. if anyone wants to just meet in summit i live closer there so idc. we could have our own lil meet in summit then go for a lil downtown cruise.

actually if anyone wants to either meet or just go cruise call me 1 312 401 8217 my names victor.

i cant mke this one. Trav, text me I need your number again. same with Dave and the rest of the TGC IL/WI crew.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.