The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official Wheels that Clear Brembos Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 25

Official Wheels that Clear Brembos Thread

For the short time that I've been on this forum, I've noticed that a bunch of people ask whether such and such wheel will fit with brembos, I figure people that have brembos should post up what wheels they've had that fit with the brembos.

Evo 7,8,9 wheels will fit, both the base version Enkeis and the BBS wheels
    17x8 plus 38
    Here are the 9 wheels with the brembos

Also, nissan base 350z wheels fit here they are
    These are 17 x 8 plus 33 offset

Other brembo guys, please chime in :)
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Nice thread Greddy iso Konigs! :-D

There are many combinations that work, it also matters if you are running spacers and what size spacers.
    Love,
    Matt

^I realize that, but nevertheless, if people post their wheels, we can slowly get a nice little database going.
    For example, if you're running spacers, post what size and such as well.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    evo 10 wheels too.

theres a thread on evoM that shows off the wheels. you could use that thread as a guideline as well

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Konig Runaways 18x8 +35 or 17x8 +35. The 17's actually have more clearance than the 18's due to spoke design.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    theres a thread on evoM that shows off the wheels. you could use that thread as a guideline as well
    yeah, but a lot of those wheels are 9 inches wide or wider, and most people don't run anything wider than 8 or 8.5's on galants.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    really it all depends on 3 things...width offset and spolk design

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    and deep pockets. ha

Quote Originally Posted by 9G View Post
    and deep pockets. ha
    x2

My wheels fit over EVO brembos.

20mm spacers with motegi dp6 gunmetal 18x7 225 40 18s think there +42 mm

ne one know about the g35 19inch rays ???
    Rays Forged 19"

Optional 19" G35 forged wheelsSuper-Light Weight Forged Aluminum Alloy
    Front
    Size: 19x8.0
    Offset: +30mm
    Weight: 19 lbs
    Tire: 225/40-19
    Rear
    Size: 19x8.5
    Offset: +33mm
    Weight: 21 lbs
    Tire: 245/40-19

Last edited by Johnathansgalant; 05-14-2009 at 03:34 PM
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

[QUOTE=Johnathansgalant;504477]20mm spacers with motegi dp6 gunmetal 18x7 225 40 18s think there +42 mm

ne one know about the g35 19inch rays ???
    Rays Forged 19"

Optional 19" G35 forged wheelsSuper-Light Weight Forged Aluminum Alloy
    Front
    Size: 19x8.0
    Offset: +30mm
    Weight: 19 lbs
    Tire: 225/40-19
    Rear
    Size: 19x8.5
    Offset: +33mm
    Weight: 21 lbs
    Tire: 245/40-19

they will clear brembos.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Martin, thank you for trying to instill some more automotive knowledge based info to this forum. hopefully the members here wont ruin it with conversation or useless banter. folks if you are going to say things like "my wheels fit" or "and konig's too" them you are really missing the point here. please post exactly what offset and size rims you have so that when Martin builds the database, there are specifics. all konigs dont fit, they are mostly built like motegi's and are geared for the fwd community that dont have brembos.
    so ill stop contridicting myself and contribute:

Rota Boost's
    17x8.5 +35mm offset

they clear with about the same clearance as a stock evo wheel. which is about 2-3mm's

to greddy the OP, those rims on the front are the rear rims right?? because the specs i am seeing is +30mm in the front and +33 in the rear... Do you have pics by any chance of both front and back on one side im curious to see how far the wheels stick out. I am looking to get some g35 base 17s with the same specs but i want visual aid.. Thanks
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Mine don't stick out at all due to the fact that I'm running negative camber, I can toss them back on at some point soon if you really need me to though and I'll snap some pictures. Check out the for sale thread I made about them, all the specs are in there as well as pictures on the front and rear of my car.

thanks for the help --one more question for u -- do the 350z front rims +30mm offsets fit over the brembos?? I did not hear a mention of that but i see the rears fit fine...

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    Martin, thank you for trying to instill some more automotive knowledge based info to this forum. hopefully the members here wont ruin it with conversation or useless banter. folks if you are going to say things like "my wheels fit" or "and konig's too" them you are really missing the point here. please post exactly what offset and size rims you have so that when Martin builds the database, there are specifics. all konigs dont fit, they are mostly built like motegi's and are geared for the fwd community that dont have brembos.
    so ill stop contridicting myself and contribute:
    Assuming you are referring to my post, people here are well aware of what fitment my wheels are, so I'd suggest you don't go down that road.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    actually I have no idea. There are wayyy too many cars for me to memorize everything. I even forgot what wheels BJ has.. even though his G is my favorite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast