The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: need many opinions!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    Tiller
    yes, i have seen pictures of a Civic like that... although it looked kind of appealing, i just never understood, WHY, anyone would spend that kind of money on their Civic...?

umm... in defense of people that spend money ridiculously, being safe and practical can be boring. u guys that know me, know that i must have a different value system going on, since ridculous stuff appeals to me. just do what u want w/ ur money. my money will be spent on what i want to do regardless of what other people think. as long as i think it's a good idea, and i have the funds to back it up, i'm gonna do it. hehe... if we were going by things being stupid, then i'm way stupid and i'm not even halfway done yet... but i'm having fun!

Black2k1GTZ
    Shit...last year at DubDays there was an accord with a Jaguar front end molded on!!!!!!!!! And to be honest at first I was like...what the hell for...then I stood there and looked at it for a while...and was like man at least he can say he did something that NO-ONE else in the world has done. Kinda like that Expodition with the Mercedes front end...to be original these days you have to think beyond the boundries of sanity...even if they dont go together...take 2 things that you like...and slap them together!!!

Marc :mg:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12