The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Welcome to XtremeBOOST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Yes Greddy..thats a Mazdaspeed 6 with stock Evo X wheels. Its getting a custom tubular manifold for a GT40 turbo.

Yes...a Dyno would be really sick and bring alot business. My boy can tune cars and our shop would be the local base shop for Jestr Tuning to tune his customers cars too.

Here is the Dyno that we are getting...from what my boy explained, this is a bad ass dyno.
    http://www.dyno.com.au/dyno/controll...AWD450DSQRPage

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    awesome dude. i'm jealous of your life...... awesome cars, awesome job. awesome. congrats man.....you've made it
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Pictures from May 1st, 2009

Very clean black Evo 8 with those SICK CCW 3 piece wheels

Redoing the VC for a charity car show which the shop is one of the sponsors.
    Everything that doesn't look stock my boy made

This is a customers car...really cool modest laid back type of guy. He is still on a stock bottom end, stock intake, and manifold..but running a FP red turbo with meth and makes 568awhp and runs low 11's. He has upgrades on the head with comp 280's and this car sounds soo sexy!

Wow cars look great Kev.. Ive been to the shop with a friend of mines evox and actually was running a (xtremeboost/exhaustdepot) turbo back exhaust and full CAI.

I think he would have an excellent combination with jester and a dyno.. I also like the migty max he had outside last time I was there and the stories he had to tell about it...truly a badass truck!!!

I wonder how much a full 3 inch exhaust would be for the galant... the one he made for my freinds evox didn't even have a muffler and it sounded super Grizzley!!!!
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

Alot of things have happened since you last visited his shop. He is no longer associated with Exhaust Depot for good reasons and now has his own standalone shop which is not far from where you last went to.

He would give you a nice discount since you are a friend of mine. He has hooked up a few friends of mine already.

He is planning on redoing the exhaust on his Evo X.

Banned
    Are you guys going to start mass production of any items? Just wondering on prices for certain items. I'm not into paying $1000 for a straight-pipe exhaust, for example.

Have you heard of TTP? I think they're in your area. Whoever posts from their account on EvoM needs to chill out... they've done a great job making their shop look like a bunch of idiots. I've seen them call whoever posts under xtremeboost more than once.

You guys really hit 45 PSI on a stock turbo without shattering the impeller?

He makes the parts by per order for now. PM me a list of things you are interested in and I will get a price for you.

Um...its a long story with TTP and from your current opinion of them is pretty much the same for me personally and my boy and lots of pissed off customers of theirs that bring their cars to us.

Matter of fact we just got a blue Evo 9 pretty much finished with a upgraded and rebuilt motor and other things that was previously worked on by TTP. There were several things wrong with the car and some things installed wrong too.

Yes...we have hit 40psi on the stock turbo untuned. There are a handful of witnesses that can vouch for it and have personally seen it.
    Last edited by 4-G-rim; 05-05-2009 at 08:30 PM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-G-rim View Post
    He makes the parts by per order for now. PM me a list of things you are interested in and I will get a price for you.

Um...its a long story with TTP and from your current opinion of them is pretty much the same for me personally and my boy and lots of pissed off customers of theirs that bring their cars to us.

Matter of fact we just got a blue Evo 9 pretty much finished with a upgraded and rebuilt motor and other things that was previously worked on by TTP. There were several things wrong with the car and some things installed wrong too.

Yes...we have hit 40psi on the stock turbo untuned. There are a handful of witnesses that can vouch for it and have personally seen it.
    Cool, my next purchase is the AMS downpipe, and that's really the only thing I'm worried about making a firm decision on - their design is currently the best, but I'll be down if anybody replicates it for less.

Yeah TTP... yeah. :) Not my place to say anything, but let's just say they ruined my Evo X EvoScan/EcuFlash tuning thread on EvoM and I ended up requesting it just be deleted.

Oh I believe it, I just can't imagine those journal bearings are very happy about it lol.

hey warm, my buddy's exhaust was definitely a sick setup... wasn't loud at all until you get on it, and he was at about 398hp/400tq with stock turbo and bolt on's...

I'll be stopping by the shop the next time iam in orlando for sure.. This time hopefully for some parts :)

I Love this Evo 8.

Thats a nice combination... I just washed/waxed/polished my evo a day ago and I don't want to drive it anywhere now :) lol

Once I get a little more settled Ill, start the evo modding process....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12