The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New 92 Galant 6G Owner 92K

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Icon7 New 92 Galant 6G Owner 92K

This is my first Mitsubishi in 32 years of owning cars.
    I was a 01 Cadillac Deville owner but circumstances dictated a change. I bought her knowing I would have to put in some work in but the interior is perfect and the air is ice cold. It even has a working and non leaking sun roof. I guess the car found me because it's been a loooong time since I got grease under my nails and a Saturday morning searching a salvage yard for parts was just what I needed in my life right now. Glad to have found the site.

welcome
    where you from??
    pics of car??
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

Thanks, Chicagoland area. I'm still trying to learn how to post a pic.

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Welcome! Not many 6G's on here but glad to know you'll be keeping one on the road.

To post an image, type [img] insert the link of the image hosted online then [/img]

You can also make a profile in the Garage section of the site. Enjoy your stay

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

Thanks for the info. I always thought i wanted a 70's GM but now looking at what can be done I'm thinking this would be a great project / daily driver

welcome

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Welcome to TGC! A 6g Galant is a very solid car and will take you the long distance as long its healthy and gets TLC like most cars.

I have a 1991 Galant VR4 and it has 230,000+ miles on the chassis.

If you need parts, let me know...I have access to salvaged 6g's.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

congrats I own a 6g and a 8g and my 6g took me to chicago in the HUGE snowstorm we had. Tranny pooped out on me a few months later, but hey its got 273K