The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My goal

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 70 of 70
    Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mko View Post
    You car is clean the way it is now. If you want to stand out start with some rims. Dont go for the cheapest you find on craigslist or ebay, but go for that will make your car look good. And dont be afraid to ask questions about rims and tires although it has been discussed many times.
    X2. From the looks of it man your car is in great shape paint and body wise. I wish mine was in such good shape to be honest with you. Start off with the rims and suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by kondypl View Post
    looks good for me lol , i like it but i respect your opinions guyz mybe its rice but its popping out on the street lol
    Its up to you which crowd you want to hang with, but this is not whats poppin on TGC.

i like the plan tho, but flawed execution.

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
    Holy crap... finish school and then consider posting on English-based forums... I can't read this crap.

LOL orange paint job and coilovers. Definitely the highlights of my Galant. Confirmed ricer.
    Fuck you man , i hate close minded bitches like you.... dam , im not gonna post in this thread anymore because its pointless , mods close this thread please , if you want to keep arguing WarmAndSCSI send me private message because i see your pretty bored....

Banned
    I hate living in a fucking PC society where it's required to be nice to retards... ugh.

TGC Regular
    I do have to agree man you have a very clean galant... it stands out as is, like mko said get some nice rims on it.. maybe an intake and a full exhaust not just the muffler cus it will sound like butt... this is too much drama for me man.. lol good luck with your G just try not to rice it up... lol its in beautiful condition
    Last edited by skrap; 05-04-2009 at 07:41 PM

Experienced TGC Member
    Hey man. I just want to tell you that TGC will make you or brake you when it comes to situations like this. Ive been here for over 3 years and have seen numerous posts like this and its all for the good man. Hell im not even going to lie to you. Before i came to TGC i was a fan of neons, 10 story wings, altezza tails and the whole 9 yards. Though with the help of the community i broke the habbit pretty damn quick to be honest. Just look around man and take advice as given. Though you may have been attacked wrongfully by myself and others its just to improve your thought process. Anyone can spray paint things and add stickers but at the end of the day can you say youve actually modified your car? IMO i would have to say no. Just some words of advice man. You can actually make your car look good for a price. Its just that price doesnt include the cost of stickers. I wish you well my friend. Enjoy your stay.

yea guys , ill buy those black rims now and then ill think..... thx for everything even tho it was lil too agressive.......

the car looks nice the way it is. just need to get lowering springs and rims. please dont got to pepboys and get rims either. dont go over board with that shit like crazy stickers and eyelids. i think the tails loook look good the way they are. but if u gonna do what u gonna do then be prepared to get hassled and hope u dont run into me on the streets.

7G giving to brother: EATSLEEPJDM
    Team ID08055-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWgDB7VGTv0

siniGANG represent!

You may want to check DOHCStunr's 18'' rims in FS Forum. Its a good price for rims and tires
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    Honestly if you want just looks, and be "poppin", you'll need to keep up with the trends. Definitely start with wheels, but unless you plan on also dropping it, don't get a low profile tire. You'll just end up with a lot of gap between the wheel and the fender, honestly go with a 40 or 45 series tire, you won't lose the ride quality either. Go ahead and tint your windows.

I'm sure if you want to be "poppin" on the streets you're probably trying to turn the heads of ladies. Well, i'll tell you if you put all the stickers on it and the red crap, they'll look at you like a 16 year old kid. But if you can make it look like an old high class car then they'll want you to give them a ride in it.

With your car as clean as it is, i'd suggest going the V.I.P. route. Most performance guys on here won't like it themselves, but if done nicely they'll still respect it. Take your time, and spend your money wisely. if you do it right, you might not want to give the car up for an audi or what ever.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234