The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My goal

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 70
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    dude tjs right and so is chris.. dont rice out the car.. have you even got it running right yet.. the rims are the only thing id ok and maybe the front fogs.. but everything else IS rice.. yes its a galant and this is the wrong place to say fuck galants etc... if your not driving it that long keep it stock then sell it to someone who will actually respect it
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

just looked at the rims he put up there and they are my exact rims lol

2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

^what does that say about you car then....

lol, I kid, I kid
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Banned
    Check out the paint flaking off! noice!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
    Check out the paint flaking off! noice!

lol
    u mean on the drums tj??? lol i know bout that and i am hoping to do the rear disc swap soon and havent painted the drums since last year so its due for a new coat lol
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

Banned
    No, look at the edge of that spoke on the left. Paint is chipping. My last set of wheels started to do the same shit. Wheel companies suck. Powder coating really isn't that expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
    No, look at the edge of that spoke on the left. Paint is chipping. My last set of wheels started to do the same shit. Wheel companies suck. Powder coating really isn't that expensive.
    o that.. its not flaking.. i took them off and stored them for winter and my mom went 2 move them and hit that spoke on the wall lol ill touch it up soon.. but where konypl go?? he must not like the constructive criticism
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

i love constructive criticism lol its juts that WarmAndSCSI started to talking about shit that wasnt related to the subject. Sorry for saying fuck galants i was just mad , that was just photoshop picture idk wat im gonna do for real....... its all cool i know it was too rice and shit but WarmAndSCSI can just fuck off......

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kondypl View Post
    i love constructive criticism lol its juts that WarmAndSCSI started to talking about shit that wasnt related to the subject. Sorry for saying fuck galants i was just mad , that was just photoshop picture idk wat im gonna do for real....... its all cool i know it was too rice and shit but WarmAndSCSI can just fuck off......
    Dude you can expect to come in here and ask for opinions on riceing out your car and people not to get mad... A lot of people take major offence to the things that you are talking about doing to your car. It gives the rest of us very bad sterio types... Hense why cops pull over any person with a riced out car/custom car.. weither they did somthing or not... A lot of us take that as a slap in the face... so if you are going to be on this forum.. you have to treat your car with respect. WE ALL DO! Our cars are like our children. SO when you insult them, we get very defensive... If your not into cars then dont waste money. If your just trying to be some cool kid at school trying to act like your from the fast and the furious then just leave. we dont want to be associated with that..

Sry mods if i over stepped my boundrys i just had to get that off of my chest.

Well said bud.

I was always raised by knowing that one had a right to have an opinion, but sometimes, lol, it's just too much.

I know you had the right idea in mind man, you wanna do what you think is right. But we're here to build just another regular car into a head turner. You were juss doin it wrong, and some of the guys felt they had to let you know.

Flat out, you called the car "stupid ass" and you don't even like it. Lol of course we aren't going to take kindly to you in the least. Feel free to rice it out, just don't expect anything other than hate on this forum if you post it up.
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

Banned
    Somebody got their feelings hurt over a thread on an Internet forum... waaaaa

Just sell your Galant and get something else.

Experienced TGC Member
    Like...

a honda
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

is this guy serious or what?

TGC Regular
    Leave the guy alone, its his Galant let him do what he wants to do with it.

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by remarque View Post
    He came to us and asked for an opinion... it was given... and he got his feelings hurt and started insulting all GALANTS!!! Do you seriously expect people not to flame the shit out of this thread????

A forum is to get help and opinions. correct or incorrect?? Well he asked for the opinion. he didnt like the answer. If you are unsure of weither you can take a negative opinion then dont post plain and simple...

Banned
    On any other forum I've ever been on, what this guy did would be considered "trolling" and he'd be banned by now... you know, purposely posting some stupid BS like this to try to get people all riled up and cause drama, then putting off the whole community. Trolling. Ban him.

TGC Regular
    The way you guys replied kinda started everything. I can't back him up for putting off TGC, but I've seen other thread like this and some members were nice enough to show them the right way to mod a Galant. But this time it was a like a gangbang.

Banned
    The way you guys replied kinda started everything. I can't back him up for putting off TGC, but I've seen other thread like this and some members were nice enough to show them the right way to mod a Galant. But this time it was a like a gangbang.
    ... are you serious?

This wasn't a thread asking for help. This was a thread which stated: "hey guys, check out my Galant that I'm going to rice out. I know it's stupid, but I'm going to do it anyway."

What kind of response is that going to get? Either nobody could have said anything, or it would have gone like this. This is the Internet, not some freaking daycare.

hahahahah.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast