Thread: My goal

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 70
    You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    get rid of all the stickers and the wipers, omg
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

TGC Regular
    im sorry but its not like he asked for help... he could have recovered what he said before he started trashing galants but that is wat i really got pissed about. cuz the way i look at it is that its just some punk kid making us all look bad. honestly if you dont like the car why would you even put money into and remotly act like you do... he needs to just go by a civic...

nah fuck a civic he needs a geo!!!! Metro 3cyl..... Like this oneVVVVVV

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Banned
    That's hella tasteful compared to what this kid has planned...

Dammm, son... Hella mad balla tizzight! Rock dem wiperz! How else bitches gunna know its a Mitsubishi if ya dont put a 4 feet long banner on top a dat windshield.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Experienced TGC Member
    Man you guys need to chill out. Shit.. You know if it wasnt for ricers the cost of stickers and fucking spray paint would sky rocket because nobody would buy it! On the contrary.. Ok... I like the tails.. Ive actually thought about doing that to mine BUT! WTF is up with RED windshield wipers? Im no color match type person but CLEARLY red does not match silver or whatever the fuck your cars color is LOL. Even if it did............. Nevermind. Do as you please dude but PLEASE put honda stickers instead of the tripple diamonds. Some of us really actually represent that symbol with pride.

lol shadow

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow19 View Post
    Man you guys need to chill out. Shit.. You know if it wasnt for ricers the cost of stickers and fucking spray paint would sky rocket because nobody would buy it! .
    Please say you wrote this backwards...basic supply and demand shows that producers can make prices higher for things of demand, where as items that aren't of high demand plummet to nothingness.
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmore303 View Post
    Please say you wrote this backwards...basic supply and demand shows that producers can make prices higher for things of demand, where as items that aren't of high demand plummet to nothingness.
    Oh god. Dude.. Seriously. Lighten up. It was a JOKE. Meant to be funny. You know.. Some people do smile and laugh. Im sorry that you dont have the humor that myself or others may have.

Yeah, I literally lol'd at your blatant fail. Don't get all butt hurt on me now.
    RIP
    Part Out Coming Soon

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

Experienced TGC Member
    Yeah, I literally lol'd at your blatant fail. Don't get all butt hurt on me now.
    Lol.. Me butt hurt? Youre the one that got all technical about it. It must have made your hemorioids flare the fuck up when you read it.

I'm sure i'm the one with hemorrhoids flaring when I. type. like. this. in. FRUSTRATION . LOL
    Give your self a round of applause, this is entertaining.
    RIP
    Part Out Coming Soon

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

Experienced TGC Member
    i'm sure i'm the one with hemorrhoids flaring when i. Type. Like. This. In. Frustration . Lol
    Give your self a round of applause, this is entertaining.

l.o.l.

The End.

It's been entertaining, but I'm certain Matt and the mods don't appreciate this.
    RIP
    Part Out Coming Soon

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

Banned
    LOL I always love it when that card gets played...

You don't know Kenny, stfu. I will rejoice when people start to realize I and others aren't actually upset when we type online. Bunch of freaking whiners.

No wipers no mud flaps............... no mesh grill , ill paint my grill silver , same color as body , ill stay with eyelids and clean corners. Sticker idk....it looks rice...but idk....... tinted windows and taillights are cool....like i said it was just photoshop , i and yes i did asked for opinions and help....... and i wanted criticisms but not talking shit about me..... some people said wat they dont like and it looks rice ect. but WarmAndSCSI jumped out on me like i did his mother..... calm down no one said ill do that...... i just said i wanna do something so my galant is popping out on the street...... i didnt mean fuck galants im sorry i just got mad while arguing with WarmAndSCSI , btw he got hot ass cars....but i cant afford orange paint job and drop on coilovers and shit like that.....its couple $k .... i just want something small , not too expenisve..... like i said no FLAPS , WIPERS , MESH GRILL..... sticker idk..... rest was good

btw , Civis are nice but im not planning to have one.... lol

May 3rd was Polish Parade (Polish constitution day)

i drived around with my 7G heres some pix:

I couldnt find my huge flag that i wanted put on the hood but o well...

type May 3rd+Belmont on YouTube and youll see how it looks......lots of burnouts ... FUN

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kondypl View Post
    No wipers no mud flaps............... no mesh grill , ill paint my grill silver , same color as body , ill stay with eyelids and clean corners. Sticker idk....it looks rice...but idk....... tinted windows and taillights are cool....like i said it was just photoshop , i and yes i did asked for opinions and help....... and i wanted criticisms but not talking shit about me..... some people said wat they dont like and it looks rice ect. but WarmAndSCSI jumped out on me like i did his mother..... calm down no one said ill do that...... i just said i wanna do something so my galant is popping out on the street...... i didnt mean fuck galants im sorry i just got mad while arguing with WarmAndSCSI , btw he got hot ass cars....but i cant afford orange paint job and drop on coilovers and shit like that.....its couple $k .... i just want something small , not too expenisve..... like i said no FLAPS , WIPERS , MESH GRILL..... sticker idk..... rest was good
    Holy crap... finish school and then consider posting on English-based forums... I can't read this crap.

LOL orange paint job and coilovers. Definitely the highlights of my Galant. Confirmed ricer.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
    Holy crap... finish school and then consider posting on English-based forums... I can't read this crap.

LOL orange paint job and coilovers. Definitely the highlights of my Galant. Confirmed ricer.
    I guess im the shit then! I have ORANGE coilovers.. WOOT WOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by kondypl View Post
    btw , Civis are nice but im not planning to have one.... lol

May 3rd was Polish Parade (Polish constitution day)

i drived around with my 7G heres some pix:

I couldnt find my huge flag that i wanted put on the hood but o well...

type May 3rd+Belmont on YouTube and youll see how it looks......lots of burnouts ... FUN

You car is clean the way it is now. If you want to stand out start with some rims. Dont go for the cheapest you find on craigslist or ebay, but go for that will make your car look good. And dont be afraid to ask questions about rims and tires although it has been discussed many times.
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast