The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Framing adhesive

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Framing adhesive

ok this has more todo with mobile audio fabracation, but does anyone know a good 2 part adhesive one part would be the glue and the other part would be a spray activator,ive used the stuff before to frame out fiberglass stuff and now im just lost trying to find out the name of a company or the adhesive that i was useing,the stuff i used dryed very very quick and was the strongest stuff ive every seen,so if any of you guys know of anything like this it would be a huge help,thanks in advance.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i forgot the name of it. go to a local bodyshop and ask them if you can buy a tube of it. the stuff your talking about is more of an industrial product. it can be bought online as well though so if they wont sell you a tube you can get the brand from them and do a serch for it

usually when doing fiberglass products and i just need something to hold in real well i use a product called "the Amazing goop" its a 1 part however this is the closest stuff ive seen as oposed to the 2 part epoxy as mentioned above. i highly reccomend it because it is extremely strong and durable it also adheres to anything. especially if you just need something solid to make a form. the solid condition of it is similar to a silicone etc

the price of the 2 is a pretty big difference as well, the goop is about $3.50 while the other stuffis upwards of $30