The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Paid tha cost!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    cantbeatmy97
    im STILL paying for my ride i bout it in april 20th 2000 for $16,000.i got the works w/ the moonroof,alloy,and 37,158 miles on it never been into an accident so far knock on wood.I havent had n e thing wrong w/ it except the crankshaft pulley rotted.Other than that regular maintenced i kept up on.

HiperSilver
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cantbeatmy97)</div><div class='quotemain'>im STILL paying for my ride i bout it in april 20th 2000 for $16,000.i got the works w/ the moonroof,alloy,and 37,158 miles on it never been into an accident so far knock on wood.I havent had n e thing wrong w/ it except the crankshaft pulley rotted.Other than that regular maintenced i kept up on.</div>

dayuuum, thats about as much as i paid for my brand spankin new 98 es, no moonroof, foglights, leather, alloys, but thats a lot. mine had 4 miles when we bought it in 97 :-)

Experienced TGC Member
    4 miles on it lol. But damn 16grand for a car with 37k on it? I paid 8 or 9 for mine with 30k. 97 es. Unless you got like a 99galant that you bought in 2000 maybe I could justify it in my head but..16grand you could buy yourself a brand new lil kia Lol
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

cantbeatmy97
    if it was a kia it would have died long time ago lol i luv my car to death more than n e thing because it will be all mine in 2 yrs.I threw down 2600 for a down payment and i got this vehicle when i came back from college in chicago at 19 i went to a mitsu place i didnt even test drive it i fell in luv w/ it the minute i saw it and the thing is i was gonna leave until they were just bringin the car around from the shop cuz it was a trade in. i didnt see it when i was looking around cuz i was gonna go across the street to nissan dealer and get a maxima back then im glad i didnt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12