The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Paid tha cost!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 24

Paid tha cost!!

Alright im in a 1994 ES. Well my mother gave me the car (in a horrible condition) Today we just found out that the car has been fully paid (still thinkin there was like half a year left on it) actuly it was overpaid and my mom got a check for $51 or $52.
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

BEAST
    Thats good, it's always nice to get money back that wasn't expected.

Experienced TGC Member
    I fully owned vehicle is always a good thing for tons of reasons.

Wish I owned my 98, stupid 9.5% interest has me for another 3 years :cry:
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    hehe my dad pays cash for cars payed 10k cash for my galant...not to sound like one of those spoiled rich kids cause im not, thats just how all our cars get paid for
    7g for life!

BEAST
    I paid 3800 for my 94 LS. My parents bought it for me and then I paid them off. It has been paid off for like 6 months now. It's nice not to have a car payment!

Tizyman15
    Got mine from parents heh

guys got some deals on yours i paid 12 grand for mine and still owe 3400 left but ill get a newer galant for cheap so i can feel better about it then. sucks having a car with no value.

redlobster
    got my 96 es for 3 grand with only 90k on it and everything is perfect!

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    my '98 ES with 40k cost 9k last Nov...
    7g for life!

RydnClean
    WHAT?? u paid 12gs for ur galant? what year and how manly miles did it have? and what drugs were u on? i paid 1800 for my 94 ES cash money

u know what sucks more...finding out ur car isn't paid off when u thought it was. i thought my car was paid off. and then one day i asked about it and my parents said "oh, you're car isn't paid off yet. it woulda been but we used the money to buy your brother a car"

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Bought it with my OWN $$ in Cash for 4500 with 80K miles. Put a 50k motor in it with my OWN $$. All mods paid for in cash with my OWN $$ except the Wing and the Cd player which my girlfriend bought for Christmas and B-day.

Gotta love my gf for that 27" sony wega flatscreen for this years x-mas too, hehe.

Experienced TGC Member
    Bought my 97 ES back in 2001 in cash for $8k only had 30,000 miles on it kept in mint condition driven by some old lady and garaged most of its life. Then I got my hands on it and showed it how a man drives!
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

HiperSilver
    we paid 17-18k for the car, brand spankin new, liek 0 miles on the car in 97 as a 98 model. my ma drove it for a while, barely drove it for that fact , and then gave it to me, i always took care of the car even when it wasnt mine, now its got 45k miles,

Experienced TGC Member
    Well... since we are all sharing here

I bought my 98 for $8995 back in March of 2000. Got a hell of a deal I'd say except that it had 60K on the mileage due to being a rental vehicle, other than that it was perfect.

Went to the used dealer one day when I first got to Alaska, saw it sitting there all shiny and perty. One look at the interior and I was sold..
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

Moosh
    I bought my 98 Galant ES for $5000 of my own money in October of 2002. It has 61,500 miles on it in good condition. The engine has not given me a single problem yet.

BEAST
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Moosh)</div><div class='quotemain'>The engine has not given me a single problem yet.</div>
    I could say the same thing, even with like 168,000 miles on it the engine still runs like a champ. Well it does eat quite a bit of oil but from what I hear that is normal.

IMJSAMN
    I bought mine from a body shop for $2000 back in SEP of 2000 it had 37,000. This lady wreck it back in 1999 then she went to jail so after it set in this guys shop for a year. He got a mechanics title and basically just charged me for the work and storage. I got out a sweet deal.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IMJSAMN
    I bought mine from a body shop for $2000 back in SEP of 2000 it had 37,000. This lady wreck it back in 1999 then she went to jail so after it set in this guys shop for a year. He got a mechanics title and basically just charged me for the work and storage. I got out a sweet deal.
    aahahahaah that mad funy. What if she gets outa jail and comes lookin for her car : :laughing:
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

IMJSAMN
    I got a title with my name on it from the State of Kansas. So she is S O L.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast