The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Paint color

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Paint color

i just left car wash , i hand waxed my 7g and i was thinking to paint over those little black spots , paitn either chip off or my aunt hit it before..... but those really small so i can cover them myself , the only thing i wand to find out is color code of my car. Its Galant '98 ES and its silver. Should i buy any silver paint or there is a color code? i was looking around car but i coudnt find anything. And ofcource im not saying spray paint but thise little bottles with little brush just to make small touch ups

Banned
    The dealer can look up your color code via the VIN (or it's on the plate on your firewall) and then get you a paint touch-up pen.

Color code is A52 for Minden Silver Pearl.

thx ill call and btw i took of all original emblems from back like Mitsu , ES , Galant. but there is mark after galant , its a little darker , you cant really see it if you just drive by but if you look closer you can and its pissing me off
    that how it looks:

after photoshop you can see better

i cleaned it couple times and I lightly cleaned it with polish remover and then i waxed it....... still , its visible. Can I cleaned it somehow?
    Last edited by kondypl; 05-05-2009 at 07:19 PM