The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: wiring harness

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

wiring harness

does anyone know the wire color code for the front speakers in the driver n passanger door in the 7g i think there might be a bad hookup cuz i installed a new head unit everything is fine color matched all the wires but the thing is that the front speakers are not working? and its a xplod headunit and if you all know or dont it makes a funny noise when you turn the car off dont no why they did that but that noise comes through the front speakers lol idk what the deal is...any suggestions?
    Last edited by mitgalantes; 05-09-2009 at 02:37 PM

anyone??

if you bought a $5 wiring harness it pretty much dummy proof unless you're color blind. you just match the colors...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

no i bout a wiring harness for the car from best buy n it wasnt 5 dollars haha, but i wana kno which wire is for the front door speakers so i can see if its has a bad connection meanin not clamped all the way or sumtin i have them all wired up with the right colors lol i just dont know what wire is for the front speakers

first of all, you shouldn't be clamping any wires when installing a radio. if anything, solder the connections.

but yea, you are looking at the two white wires and the two grey wires

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

if you purchased the adaptor for the radio. it should say on the wire, FR Positive or FR negitive and FL positive and FL Negitive. in all the raidio's ive installed with adaptors, the wire's are marked as to what they are used for. so i would check that and see.
    98 Galant ES
    Current Mods - To many to mention here.
    Future Plans - 4G63T swap and 5 speed swap
    Big Thanks To YOU ALL for all the help you provide

i dont mean clamped like that i butted them if ya know what im talkin about and i have had the harness for a while now since my first headunit so i do not have that reference anymore im just switchin out the old headunit for the new one and thanks for the info pino~