The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: invader/cyber rear bumper and jdm sides?

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

invader/cyber rear bumper and jdm sides?

i was just wondering how well the cyber/invader rear bumper and the JDM side skirts match up...as far as height and line...or do you thinkn that the rear bumper would be a bit to radical to flow with the jdm sides and a vr4 front bumper...im trying to prod around at my options :)

jdm sides are not low and very subtle. they would not flow at all

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

ah...yeah i figured as much...about how much of a drop does it ake from the stock height?...bout an in ch or so?...or less?

There is a possibilty to buy a JDM rear bumper extension, as I have. Than is rear bumper in the same height as sides and front bumper. But its rare...
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz
    Dream, as if you live for ever, live as if you will die today, the choice is yours.

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    dragon can you post some pics of those rear extensions?

Here you go Zigen -

ooo thats nice...i bet thats hard to find too tho

Ive bought last pieces (brand new) in whole Germany...:-D Lucky bastard.. Maybee you can ask Triggermauve, if he can find some in Japan..
    Last edited by Dragon-and-his-mitsubishi; 05-10-2009 at 05:15 PM
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz
    Dream, as if you live for ever, live as if you will die today, the choice is yours.

it's just a lip add on right?

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    it's just a lip add on right?
    yes it is

is the galant sport back rear bumper the same as our 4dr sedan rear bumpers tho?

Quote Originally Posted by ZigenScarface View Post
    yes it is

is the galant sport back rear bumper the same as our 4dr sedan rear bumpers tho?
    Here in Europe it is same, but I dont know, if the bumper from USA isnt deeper, because of
    rear side lights.
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz

it looks the same. i don't think they changed it

I can measure it, if you want to...
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon-and-his-mitsubishi View Post
    I can measure it, if you want to...
    you could but i don't think it matters. they should be the same.

hey can ya grab a messurement on it. if its not too much to ask.. im about to order the rear lip

Here you go, its measured from the start of rear fender to the end in profile... Its 84cm.

www.mitsubishiklub.cz

USDM rear bumper is definitely longer with a rebar in it. Worldspec rear bumpers are no more than a skin.

ty! i was about to order one, now im going to check price of jdm rear bumper b4 i do..

Quote Originally Posted by ZigenScarface View Post
    ty! i was about to order one, now im going to check price of jdm rear bumper b4 i do..
    just get the add ons. i'm sure we can get them to fit on our bumper.

proto had tried a vr-4 rear and it was shorter than the USDM. in which sense i'm not sure, but i will ask.