The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Local MMA

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar

Local MMA

Shot a local MMA last night. Got a few ok ones, nothing too special. They are all probably pretty warm cause I just threw them in lightroom, did an auto white balance and noise reduction. My laptop monitor isnt calibrated and sucks for color accuracy.

2. A bit soft, but dude got rocked.

3. Said dude, post rockage.

4. More rockage

5. Outage

6. Chuck Liddell Jr.

7. Ring Girly

7g for life!

Sick pics dude i would love to do MMA but im not much bigger than drew myself....lol im sitting next to a 3rd degree black belt right now, hes nasstty

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

They have weight classes, the dude with the mowhawk was in the 125lb class.
    7g for life!

Those are some dammn good pics man

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    They have weight classes, the dude with the mowhawk was in the 125lb class.
    good god, it takes 2 of him to = me!

sick shots seth!

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

awesome pics bro. I need to go to a match. This guy who comes into my work all the time fights mma

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    not as good as your past ones.

Yeah, I think its the Canon 50mm f1.4. In the past I used the 35L which is amazing. I cant afford to buy the 35L, so I might get the Sigma 30mm f1.4 instead here this week, but keep thinking I wont be satisfied with the focus speed and sharpness after using the 35L
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    yeah. i dunno, maybe your copy of the 50 1.4 just wasn't sharp. i read on the canon forum about how people think the 50 1.4 are either a hit or a miss.

Yeah, first time using it, I wasnt impressed. I was hunting for focus a good amount of the time. Non moving pictures were fine thought. It also had a tough time with the lights on top of the cage. Im going to try to get a ladder so I can shoot above the cage next time. I hate having to deal with the lights and the fence.
    7g for life!

I am on the fight team for Nashville MMA and win or loss it takes balls to step in the ring in front of a crowd. I havent experienced losing yet (6-0) knock on woood. But the rush you get right before the bell rings is uncomparable to anything I have ever experienced.