The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mod 09?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 103
    Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    BJ Nooo u gotta make it i still remember everyone's faces when u showed up and on the Dyno with those loud pipes of urs

Fake an Injury or try to find away to go home
    03 I4

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    you guys are awesome! i'll try to get there earlier this time... this is the only meet i'm ever on time for! if the trend is the same, this year will b bigger (and more crowded) than last year.
    ohh and yes i heard it was going to be even bigger this year
    03 I4

I will trailer mine down too. I am glad they put it the 11th, last year they moved it to the following week which I cant attend. Hopefully they keep the same date, and hopefully this is legit.
    Love,
    Matt

Should i come?

if the dsm can make the trip lol i might think about it.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Its the largest Mitsu meet in the US, I would attend if I lived far away.
    Love,
    Matt

Matt aint showing up lol dont be fooled
    Team Captain for Valvoline/Eagle One

I'll be there, minus the car.

Quote Originally Posted by o2xtype View Post
    Matt aint showing up lol dont be fooled
    I have only missed one MOD, and how many have you attended you big douche!! :)
    Love,
    Matt

yeah the wife and i have contemplated breaking my leg or ankle or something so that i could go do so many other things but defending my country and the way i do it still makes me proud. although it was a reveling moment when i showed up and the waters parted for me. lol all those people were like what the hell? i just wish my engine bay looked as good now back then. then it would have been some real shit when i opened the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
    Wasn't a rumor, and it was their North American Research and Design facility. The guys who designed the new Eclipse. Mitsubishi never did much of either in the US anyway.

I'm really surprised they're putting this on this year, but it's not a very expensive event to put on.

Does anybody want an 8G Galant to win the dyno competition this year? If so, I need a trailer to get it down there lol. I'm not driving that thing and ending up in a high-speed chase.
    So you going to be there TJ?

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

im just drooling to see ur car again i know i will cum in my pant when i see ur car in person again
    03 I4

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i kinda want to camp out this year.....last year i feel like i missed out on the euphoria of being up all night and day :)
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    yeah the wife and i have contemplated breaking my leg or ankle or something so that i could go do so many other things but defending my country and the way i do it still makes me proud. although it was a reveling moment when i showed up and the waters parted for me. lol all those people were like what the hell? i just wish my engine bay looked as good now back then. then it would have been some real shit when i opened the hood.
    Or you can just come out of the closet finally. Arent they kicking people out for that still.
    Love,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
    Or you can just come out of the closet finally. Arent they kicking people out for that still.
    nor are they letting them in for it, probably the reason your ass is still a civilian. lol good one fucker, so are you trailering your car because it wont be done or because you are scared of it. lol i love you matt

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    nor are they letting them in for it, probably the reason your ass is still a civilian. lol good one fucker, so are you trailering your car because it wont be done or because you are scared of it. lol i love you matt
    It will be done next week I am told, trailer because those seats are not comfy on long drives plus dont want to hit a tire alligator and fuck something up.
    Love,
    Matt

Banned
    ... I'll be there of course. I'd like to bring both of my cars.

Wonder how the Evo can tow... lol

You need this...2 car trailer
    Love,
    Matt

BJ! Glad to see you are doing well and thanks for taking care of us all! Sorry to hear you and the beast wont be makin it this year...I was looking forward to another ride! Maybe things will change..who knows.

TJ...leave the Evo at home...there are enough damn Evo's there
    Last edited by evil-G-nius; 05-12-2009 at 03:00 PM

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
    Are you going to MOD09????
    Hopefully, i went last year, but my car is still bone stock with cleared corners, I Aint got no money

O and hopefully my dad will come with me with his 92 3000gt SL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnygezony View Post
    Hopefully, i went last year, but my car is still bone stock with cleared corners, I Aint got no money
    MOD, not Lame Factory MOD.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast