The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Airbus A320

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Im in a lot of trouble fellaz. I was making an attempt to do my front brakes just now and I got all the nuts and bolts off. I even got the little bolt in the middle of the rotor off and it looks like the rotor would just slide off but it wont budge. Does anyone know why this could be? I have a 2001 I4 ES if that helps. I took the caliper off the rotor and proped it up so it would not fall then I took that center bolt and washer off the rotor. Am I missing some bolts that I need to take off? Thanks for the help guys...and I really need help on this one since I gotta drive the car in the morning. :!: :!:

the rotor just doesn't pop out. some people say to hit it with a mallet. my suggestion is to take out your work boots and lightly kick the rotor. dont' kick too hard or the jack might slip and ur car might fall...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Airbus A320
    Thanx bro Im gonna try that and hopefuly it works!!

Airbus A320
    IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou so much Pinoy just hit it hard as hell with a mallet and kicked with my air max and it popped of!!! I cannot say thankyou enough. Im off to fish my brakes!

D03GTZ
    Wow! Doing brakes at 3 in the morning. I thought I was an owl.

D03GTZ
    Oooooh. Nevermind I just relized the time difference. Must be Cali time