The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Coilovers?

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Coilovers?

So I had coils befoe and I hated em...problem one because they were made for an Eclipse. Real bouncy ride. Has anyone here used D2 Racing Type RS coils? How do they ride...are they smooth like the eibachs? They have a 36 way damper and rebound. I might upgrade again...who knows, just want to see what anyone says about these first

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

So I assume this means no one has a fuckin clue...thanx

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

no idea Hong Kong people stay the f away from D2s....I have no info other than that.

Experienced TGC Member
    Ive got D2 Racing on my 8G. And the guy that installed the rears set everything to Hard. So my ride is very bouncy, but does extremely well when taking turns. Ima see if i can soften the ride a bit today. Ill post pics and let you know how it works out.

get bags

i got d2 and I like them alot...ride is about the same as my kyb agx/tein setup. front is at half and rears are 0.

GREEN is the new BLACK

Quote Originally Posted by ASTIG View Post
    ride is about the same as my kyb agx/tein setup
    That isnt too encouraging. I expected there to be a noticeable difference between them.

DOHCstnr has em and i will too, soon.

he loves the D2's

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

I also have D2's. My drop is pretty steep and the ride is still good. Had to play with my settings for a while but I got them where I want em.

2001 5 speed 4g64T

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    DOHCstnr speaks very highly of D2's.

I personally have rode in several cars with D2 coilovers and they feel good. Each of the owners of the cars say the same thing..that they are awsome coilovers.

I am also considering BC coilovers. My friend has them in his Evo X and quite frankly they are pretty sweet! He has used them in lots of 1/4 track runs, auto crossing, and some off roading and has put a good 20k on them and he loves them and haven't given him any issues.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Ill be getting Megan Coils. i like the stiffness on Spdracr's Galant
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

jamario
    hi what can i do about that bar in the back of the car??? like when i get my coilovers can i move it or does it stay there???

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Are you talking about the sway bar? If so, it stays, it bolts to the endlink which bolts to the lower control arm.
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i just installed mine last weekend on my 8g...obviously as said with coilovers you will have to play with them a bit to get the perfect setting however i must say they are extremely comfortable for DD and they also help it handle very well...the design and application overall is mych better then the megans by far, they are also i must say a little nicer then the tein coilovers...i have gone through a few setups so far and have to say this is the best ive been on as of this point. i am very happy with them