The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MOD2009 - Attendance Thread

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Showing results 201 to 220 of 262
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
    I think I'm gonna get me some Roscoes before MOD.
    x2 im definetely gonna stop by their before i go home,which one is the first one built cause i been to the one by staples center?

Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles?

The NorCal Mitsubishi convoy I am riding with is having breakfast there Friday morning around 9:30am to 10:00am.

http://www.norcalevo.net/showthread.php?t=31473
    So far, 20 rides strong.

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    I am probably NOT gonna make it...this pisses me off!
    i am very saddened by this...

Quote Originally Posted by DryBear View Post
    Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles?

The NorCal Mitsubishi convoy I am riding with is having breakfast there Friday morning around 9:30am to 10:00am.

http://www.norcalevo.net/showthread.php?t=31473
    So far, 20 rides strong.
    Aaah..Roscoes is the shit, I ate there last Friday. Will eat there again on Saturday morning before MOD.
    Love,
    Matt

so just to get an idea how many TGC member are going to show up for mod 09....
    who said me...!!! well Im in..!!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

i'll be drinking before MOD lol

It is official...there will be no one to rep 7G's this year. I am fucking pissed...things just fell apart and I can't make it. They better have this shit next year....Albert....I want teh Banner! If I can't be there I need a memento! Sorry guys

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    to bad Krazy called it first
    03 I4

TGC Regular
    besides the guys camping, who's doing what saturday morning? and who's bringing what?

i'm gonna meet up with my friend at the buttcrack of dawn and get some breakfast then head down to meet the campers.

we're probably going to bring an ice chest with soda and water like last year. i only have a lawn chair for myself though. gonna bring a beach towel too. its nice laying under the tree in the shade lol
    Your signature is too long.

Quote Originally Posted by hsinya View Post
    besides the guys camping, who's doing what saturday morning? and who's bringing what?

i'm gonna meet up with my friend at the buttcrack of dawn and get some breakfast then head down to meet the campers.

we're probably going to bring an ice chest with soda and water like last year. i only have a lawn chair for myself though. gonna bring a beach towel too. its nice laying under the tree in the shade lol
    i asked albert what he wanted us to bring,he didnt say nothin,im gonna bring my chair and i will probably tell jimmy that we s hould get those little 30 packs of chips or whatever so everybody can snack during the day

Woot! Made it to cypress. Lost a fog light cover during the drive and got the bumper a bit scratched up from a big rig tire blowout DOH

yeah lol thats my bad. i think i am going to bring the canopy again and a chair for myself because someone stole one of my chairs last year :( Nevertheless, i am planning on bringing my little iPod dock for music and some chips and dip and some sodas and water too.

Quote Originally Posted by DryBear View Post
    Woot! Made it to cypress. Lost a fog light cover during the drive and got the bumper a bit scratched up from a big rig tire blowout DOH
    man i'm sorry to hear that!! thats not good at all

I decided to fly down tomorrow morning, I get in around 8am so shortly after that I will be there...trying to score a mitsubishi rental car right now.
    Love,
    Matt

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    so if you don't drive a mitsubishi where do you park? there's no way the galant will be running by tom. at 6 am

You park next door and walk across the street.
    Love,
    Matt

or on the grass in the back

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Yeah but the grass area has been overrun by Evos the last few MODs
    Love,
    Matt

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    ill be down there but not with the galant. ill be there to show support n shit

Quote Originally Posted by krispy03 View Post
    ill be down there but not with the galant. ill be there to show support n shit
    i was wonderin if u were gonna come,since i didnt see u post and u were with us last yr,thats cool tho

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast